Calamity

I was inspired by BebLovesLoki Joker book.
I used chapter #166 as an inspiration.
Thank you Beb! Keep it up love xo

~~~

It always happens on date night. Always.
Either it's Batman who destroys all the fun, a dumb businessman, or the newest enemy, the witch, Enchantress.

She was no one you'd like to mess with. She was evil... pure evil. A devilish woman with incredible powers. She is capable of the greatest horror.

Joker and Y/n got a taste of what she got.

She appeared out of nowhere, in the middle of the street in the woods of Gotham city.
Joker slammed his foot down on to the breaks of his lamborghini. The tires cried out and Y/n hold on the roof for some sort of support.
The lamborghini stopped in front of a woman, covered in black dust and fog.

„What the actual fuck?!"

They both got out of the vehicle and Y/n immediately locked arms with mister J.
Joker hold her tight and had his other hand on his holster ready to shot.

„Mortals... you are here in my... territory..."

Enchantress emphasized every word of her little speech, it send shivers down Y/n spine. Joker remained cool. As always.

„You are not allowed... to be here... you will die... this is your punishment..."

Joker only rolled his eyes. Bored of the witch.

„We all know that you are the most powerful... thing... in the world. I respect that... and my girlfriend Y/n, right honey?"
„Umm yes..."
„Yeah, so let us forget about our mistake and let us pass, will you be so kind?"

The witch grinned evilly at the couple and played with her long dark hair.

„Why did you choose the way trough my woods, mortal."
„I thought you know."
„Are you questioning me?"
„Not at all, miss Enchantress."

Y/n was surprised how mister J talked to Enchantress. He really did not want stress with her. What a good and smart boy.

„We were on our way home, after dining in an exquisite restaurant down the road. You should pay it a visit, I recommend the steak. Anyway, the road through your woods seemed to be the fastest way to get home... for dessert."

Joker chuckled at the end of his sentence and Y/n slightly hit his arm. No one needed his inappropriate joke at the moment.

„You have no right driving through my woods."
„Then you shouldn't have build a road through it."

Enchantress growled. Joker was at his kindest, but it was not enough to please the dangerous witch.