"Man, this guy. Look I'm sorry, alright?"

"Cut it out. I'm leaving for work now."
After the call ended, he threw his cell on the passenger's seat.

"Fuck my life"
He cursed under his breathe, as he drove away.

*
When he reached the company where he works, he went straight to the editor's office. He walked past the receptionist without a glance or the employees passing by, he ignored them all.

"Mr. Jeon Jngkook, care to have a conversation with me?"
A voice followed behind him, he turned around in annoyance, realizing who it was, CEO, Jeon Sui, in other words, his elder sister.

"Follow me"
As they both entered her office, Jungkook spoke before he could hear his sister say anything to him.

"Please spare me the scoldings for now, I'm tired."

He walked past her, plopping himself on the sofa.

"Right"
She replied, rather in a sarcastic manner.

"Thank you"
He sassed back.

"Well, care to tell me which girl did you sleep with, this time?"
Sui was still in the topic, unwilling to back down.

"Are you seriously asking me that?"

"Oh-ho! I'm sorry! Am I invading your personal life?"
Her temper couldn't cope up with the reckless behaviour of her brother's.

"I did tell you to spare me the lecture"
He retorded back but she refused to listen to him.

"Listen, young man! Listen to me very carefully! Being your sister, it is my responsibility and it ain't an easy job! I take care of this company and I take care of you as well! As much as I'd like to leave you alone! I can't!  Every single time you leave a dirt, I have to clean it up. Don't forget that being a famous photographer, you have a status to maintain and I am telling you to please take a hint on that."

"I know"
Jungkook was deep in thought, when his sister reminded him about his fame.

"Anyhow. I need to find that girl. She better not do anything reckless. Stay here. I'm going to make some calls."
Sui exited her office, but her head popped in by the door, only to give out an annoying suggestion to her brother.

"By the way. Go and shower Brat, you stink of that girl's perfume!"

"Will you stop?"
Jungkook grumbled, making his sister raised her hands, backing off.

"Just saying, just saying."

This time she really left. Jungkook kept on sighing, until he stood up from the sofa and looked at the outskirts of the city through the large window screen.

"Damn it."
He murmured.

While one's mind was stuck with random thoughts and desires about wanting to disappear from this world.

Among the busy working people, a particular individual was struggling to bring her life back together.

Myeong Jee who works as a bartender at an open licensed club. As soon as the customers left, she began clearing out the table and the bar.

"How's my best girl doing-?"

"Joon!"

"Good morning Jee"

Jee went to hug her very bestfriend, who never miss coming in and visiting her every single day.

"You're here again? Don't you have works to do?"

"I will be going after some time. But hey! Look at you! You're losing so much weight! Are you even having proper meal?"
He scanned her from head to toe, worried about her health.

"No worries! I'm perfectly fine! So the usual?"

"Yes please"

"I don't understand how you're able to take in such strong alcohol"
She furrowed her eyebrow at him, while preparing.

"I guess you can assume that's my addiction?"
Namjoon just shrugged it off.

Usually, Jee receives less customers during her shifts so all she had to do was clean up the whole place and wait for the night shifts to replace her.

"Anyhow, you shouldn't be here for long. You have to go back to work and so do I."
Jee warned him, playfully.

"What about you, Jee?"

"What about me?"
Jee, feeling confused about his question.

"You know, you can't spent your whole life being a bartender"
Namjoon wasn't playful anymore, his tone sounded serious and genuinely worried.

"I'll find my way, I need to pay off some debts first"

"Then take my money-"

"Namjoon, are you seriously going to do this right now?"
Jee hated it every single time whenever Namjoon is willing to pay the money for her debts. She didn't want to depend on him, she wanted him to think that she can survive, in this world, all by herself, a strong independent woman.

"I know you hate it, I know it. The amount of work you do, how much you sacrifice your time, all that I clearly know. But it's due, isn't it? Just let me help you, even this once. Please. I hate to see you struggle like this-"

"Please don't. I beg of you, Joon. Please."
Disappointment hanging on her face.

"Alright whatever you say, I won't bring it up again. But know that it's because I care."

"I'll be fine. I think you should go. I'll call you when my shift is over."
She showed a bitter smile, before returning to the counter.

Namjoon sighed, realising what he just did. The atmosphere was getting intense and he knew once she stays in that mood, it's difficult to pull her out of it.

"Here"
He slided a paper on the table.

"It's a job offer that my manager got for you. I guess you can atleast try here. And I'm sorry about earlier. I'll wait for your call."

With that, he left from the backdoor, disguising himself fully, with hoody and mask.

Jee sighed as she saw him exit from the place.

___________________________________

A/N:

Do give in your thoughts. :')
And thank you for viewing my story.💜