Lonely

Whitney's POV

"Good luck, baby." I said while I was on the phone with my soulmate.

"Thanks." He said.

"I love you." I played with a pen.

"I love you, too. I'll see you soon." He said.

I made a few kissing noise and hung up. I propped my feet up on the large marble desk. I continued to play with the pen. I wish I would've went with him. I was extremely lonely. No one to cuddle with, or ride the Ferris Wheel with, no one to share jokes with. I sighed and dropped my legs from the table, got up and stretched.

I lazily walked up upstairs and to the bedroom. I took a nice shower to settle my depression. I went through Michael's wardrobe and got one of his silky night shirts. After I put on the undergarments, deodorant, I put it on and buttoned it up. I gave a little sigh, not knowing what to do now.

Usually me and Michael would cuddle and watch TV. But it'll turn into something else in a matter of seconds. But I'm carrying his seed so we can only cuddle and watch TV. I'm so stupid for not agreeing to go! Ugh!

I lifted the comforter and turned on the TV to Spongebob. But for the first time...Spongebob did not cheer me up.

-

Michael's POV

I blew kissed to everyone and bowed. The sweat was so intense it was literally dripping down my nose. Fans chanted my name and screamed to the top of their lungs. The lights shut off and I ran off stage.

"Here you go, Mr. Jackson." My new assistant said handing me a red towel.

"Thanks." I said immediately dabbing my face.

"One thousand and five faints." Frank said taking a puff on his cigar.

"Wow." I said drinking some water that my assistant handed me.

"Michael, we should be leaving now." Frank said.

"Frank I don't want to relax." I blurt out.

"What?" He looked up at me.

"I want to go home as soon as possible. I feel lost with Nippy. I know I've been away from her a lot but it just doesn't feel right this time. Do you understand?" I made hand gestures.

"Yeah." He sighed. "I understand. So we'll be on the first flight to California."

-Another Short Chapter ! Sorry ! 😣

-ChunkyMonkey🙊