No Answer

Whitney POV

I stepped out from the elevator doors and sighed. Barcelona resturants were making me exhausted. You ever have that feeling when you eat, then you get tired. I think it's called N*ggaidus. Something like that. Anyway, I just turned the corner to my hall and I nearly tripped over a chick that was sitting on the ground. She was dissolving in hard racking weeps.

"Excuse me, Ms." I said. I wasn't annoyed. I was concered.

"I'm sorry." She began to get up.

She looked at me and gasped. She was a beauty. Golden brown short hair and big hurt brown eyes. She was type slim but had curves.

"You're Whitney Houston. The Whitney Houston."

"Yes it is."

She only stared for a minute. I looked her over and saw a slight bruise on her arm. This puppy was obviously hurt by a man. It would be rude to just leave her here. I would've done it to anyone else but something about her made me weak. Michael would be so proud.

"If you're over your shock, come on." I said, turning.

I heard her foot falls behind me as we marched down the hall to my suite. I opened the door and she slowly walked in, looking about. Who did expect to appear? Dora The Explorer? I closed and locked the doors before guiding her to the kitchen.

"Ya, hungry?" I asked.

I took off my jacket and hung it on the back of my seat. She nodded. Why am I doing this? Am I turning into a softy? God no. I swear, if I go back to Neverland all mushed up and undifficult I'm going to stab someone in the neck.

When me and Michael woke at the middle of the night, we would eat Oreos. That's when we first moved in together and everything was smooth. Now, we don't wake up at night except to care for our baby.

I take the Oreos from the cabinet. Michael like's the chocolate the best. I like Vanilla more. But I had the chocolate and put them on the table. Who eat Oreos without milk? Only dumbasses do.

"So. What's ya name?" I put a glass in front of her and sit across the table.

"Vicky Marson." She answered.

"It's obvious who I am. Where ya from?"

"I'm from California. I came to visit my boyfriend. He's a journalist and came to interview some celeb."

"Is that why you was crying?" I bite into a Oreo. It was rough on my tonge.

"Yes. He...he..." She trailed off.

"What happened?"

"I just came back from strolling. He was in the bedroom with some other chick. I began screaming and crying but he told me to leave. He loved her and only her. We fought."

"Hold the f*ck up, he hit you?" I was bewildered.

"This isn't the first time."

She's a dumb bitch.

"Anyway, he then threw me out the room. I was there for about twenty minutes before she came out, kissed my cheek. She laughed then went back in."

"You should've broke the hoe nose."

"I dont like violence. It just hurted me that he was in her. Kissing her. I wonder if this was the-"

"It wasn't. I can tell. He's the type that gets what he wants." I said. She nodded. "Vicky, why would you stay with him?"

"I thought things will get better." Vicky anwered. "Aren't you martied to Michael Jackson?" She eyes my ring.

"Seven years and counting."

"Has Michael ever hit you?"

I burst out laughing. Michael wouldn't hurt a spider. Once, there was a spider in the hallway and instead of killing it like a normal person, Michael trapped it in a bowl and paper and took it outside. He told the spider to behave before setting it free. Does that sound like a man of violence. Nothing about Michael Jackson is rough and violent. Well...only parts but that's not something you say to newcomers.

"Has he ever cheated?"

I stopped laughing and frowned. "Yes. With someone I hate."

"How did you feel?"

"I can't explain. I know I may seem sweet and things like that but behind the camers, I can be a bitch. I was hurt and angry. I cried and we almost divorced until we talked about it."

"Did he have a reason to cheat?"

"Now that I look at it, he did."

"There's no reason for a man to cheat on a lady."

"And there's no reason for a wife and mother to use cocaine. It was a win win."

"You don't get upset about it?"

"Listen, if it was someone else, I wouldve broke up with him. But Michael isn't bad. Well, he's bad but...that's irrelevant. So now, I know he's not cheating."

"How can you tell?"

Is she a shrink?

"Because...I have faith in him."

I excused myself and ran to the phone. When I called there was no answer.

-

-Im sorry if this is a boring chapter 📖. I was in a rush 🏃to do something .

-I just want to let people know that PEDESTRIAN 🚸means someone lacking inspiration 😕 . Look it up on Google 💻. I betcha a million bucks💰💰 it says that . Me and my vacum cleaner got into a dispute over that . 😂 . He was getting a lil too crazy . 😋

-ChunkyMonkey🙊