I Love You

Michael POV

I bursted through the front doors of the hospital, not bothering to wear any disguise. Reporters were all around and asking questions.

"Room 300." A nurse told me.

I took the stairs to the third floor. Please don't let my wife die. Lately we've been doing good. Don't let seven years go to waste.

When I walked into her room, I nearly cried. She had bruises on her arms and face and a huge gash on her hand. Her leg was casted and propped up. Is she awake?

"Baby?" I whispered closing the door.

No answer. I sat down in a chair. A nurse peered her head in.

"Mr. Jackson, talk to her. It helps them claw back into the world."

She closed the door again and I sighed.

"Remember when we first met? The night that I won the award for Don't Stop Til You Get Enough. You had a great white dress on and when you walked away, I couldn't help but look. You know where. Then we started dating and my world brightened. Then we broke up and I went with Jean or whatever and we got back together. I proposed at a sea food resturant and you cried. Then the first time we made love was our wedding night. The day after our wedding day, we stayed in bed all day just loving each other. Then Jasmine May Jackson came along and we were a family. Now we have Brandon who is dying and another baby." I paused. "I love you, baby. Don't die."

No answer. I kept babling on and on and she stayed unconcious. I cried. She's gone. Suddenly her hand raised snd she lift her hospital gown to where a long cut was in stitches.

"Go check on Brandon." Was all she said.

-All these broke niggas 💰🚫needa hop off my SAUSAGE ! 🍆

-2 story should be out soon . 📖

-ChunkyMonkey🙊