chapter 7: new supernatural.

Stiles P.O.V.

Tessa just seen liams eyes. She looks so scared I hate seeing her like this.

"Liam stop that." I said.

"What?" Liam asked.

"YOURE EYES ARE STILL GLOWING." I yelled his eye immediately change back to blue.

"Whats happening?" Tessa asked. I look over at her she looked at me. I walked over to her she backed up until she hit the wall.

"You are calm. We arnt going to hurt you." I compelled her she relaxed right away.

"What did you do?" Scott asked.

"Compelled her." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek I really didn't want to.

"Ok what are you?" Tessa asked.

"I'm a hybrid." I said no point in lying.

"A what?" Tess asked.

"A Vampire-werewolf hybrid." I said. She looked shocked and scared.

"What's he?" She asked pointing at liam.

"I'm a beta werewolf." Liam said.

"This is weird." Sunny said. I honestly forgot she was here.

"What are you all?" Tessa asked.

"Well I'm a banshee." Lydia said.

"I'm a born thunder kitsune. A fox." Kira said.

"I'm a bit werewolf born kanima now hybrid." Jackson said.

"Born werewolf ex-alpha." Derek said.

"What do you mean ex-alpha?" I asked.

"I healed my sister and it took what made me a alpha." He answered.

"Well I am a bit werewolf." Issac said.

"Born werewolves former Alphas of the Alpha pack." The twins said at the same time freaky.

"Was a chimera but now but werewolf." Hayden said.

"Chimera werechameleon." Croey said.

"Born werecoyote." Madison said.

"Bit Alpha werewolf." Jake said.

"Human." Mason said.

"Born werecoyote. I was a full coyote for a few years but they helped me." Malia said.

"Born werewolf." Alec said.

"What are you talking about those things dont exist. What are chimera and kanima?" Tessa and sunny asked at the same time. Its freaky that people can do that.

"Yes they do we are proven of the supernatural." Hayden said.

"Can I see you eyes?" Sunny asked.

"Sure." We all said. We close our eyes. I can feel the gains under my eyes start moving. I opened them everyone was looking at me like they have seen a ghost.

"What?" I asked.

"Your eyes why are they like that?" Madison asked.

"What? Oh. The vains and blood shot? The vampire side of me I hid it from you back in Beacon Hills. It's hard but I can just make them blue." I said. I looked at Jackson his eyes are going blue to yellow with slits. "That's cool jackson." He looked confused. "Your eyes."

"Yeah yours are weird but cool." Jackson said.

"Can I ask you guys something?" Sunny asked we nodded. "Um what happens when your bitten?" She asked.

"You turn into a werewolf or what ever you are deep down." Scott says. When he said that sunnys face went from hope to sad in seconds she closed her eyes her heart beat rises. She opened her eyes they were orange more than a werewolfs.

"What the hell. Your eyes." Tessa said.

"What? What's wrong?" Sunny asked.

"They are glowing orange like kiras but darker." Scott said and made her heart beat go faster. She put her hand over her mouth and her nails turn to claws and she pulled her hand down and looked at it.

"What the hell?" She said threw fangs.

"Hey, hey your fine it's going to be fine. What happened to you?" I asked in a calming voice. But she just looked at me and I heard her bones crack and shift and orange fur came out of her skin where she stood is a fox.

 But she just looked at me and I heard her bones crack and shift and orange fur came out of her skin where she stood is a fox

_______________________________________

Sorry i haven't updated in awhile.  Sorry its short