chapter 5: the house.

Lydia's P.O.V

We heard a load car coming down the road there was a little motorcycle in front and then a Lamborghini came down behind it. The motorcycle was in a wheelie but came down next to my window.  Flipped the visor up it was stiles.

"Little help stiles. I dont know how to put it in park." Someone in the Lamborghini I think it was liam.

"Hit the paddle with the minus on it Liam." Stiles said getting off the bike and walking over to the car pointing at something on the steering wheel. Liam hit it and shut off the car. Stiles walked back to me.

"Are you guys ready to go to my house?" Stiles asked.

"Ya let's go." I said.

"Ok but where's Issac at?" He asked.

"Derek's car." I said.

"Ok I'm going to see if he wants to ride with liam." He said.

"Ok go ask we will be behind you guys." I said. He put his hand on my hand and walked away. He went to Derek's car.

"Issac you want to ride with liam?" Stiles asked issac.

"Can I drive it? If i can't that's fine." Issac said.

"That's something you have to ask Liam." Stiles said.

"Ok I'll go ask him." Issac said getting out of the car and walking over to the Lamborghini.

"Nice car is that a wrap?" Derek asked.

"Ya its color shift. All my cars except the Bugatti are wraped with color shift." Stiles stated.

"That's a big bike." Scott said sarcastically.

"Its just fun to drive but I also have a ninja and a Harley." Stiles said.

"You have a ninja. Arnt those fast?" Jackson asked.

"Yes. But can we leave because people are coming." Stiles said.

"Ok. Let's go." I yelled at them.

"Ok follow me. I'm going to follow liam and isaac." He said getting back on the bike. Started it looked over at me smiled out the visor down and drove in front of me.  About half way up he stood up and did a wheelie all the way back to the house.   When we got there shut the bike off and ran over to my car and opened the door.

"Such a gentleman." I said.

"Yep that's me." He said. " Liam just park it near the garage I will put it in later." He yelled at Liam.

The outside is really nice

"Lets go inside?" Stiles asked grabbing my hand. I Just nodded we walked up to the porch he unlocked the door. We walked inside and it was way nicer.

 We walked inside and it was way nicer