Ch 18: Oh Baby ✔️

I had trouble finishing this chapter so then I delete it and then started over because I didn't like how it was before. But hope you guys like it.😩

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
__________________________

Andrew Pov

"I've never had relations with Nathan in the past. So, no Andrew Clark Henderson. We are not even," she said earlier in which she claimed is the truth. But I knew it was far from the truth.

I shrugged, she has never been in a relationship but no doubt Nathan had attempted to woo her. He wanted her and I knew this because I had felt the same way when I met my wife, Linda.

I was so drawn towards her shy like personality and a lovely smile. For sure any man could see that Nathan's actions were mostly based on winning her over. And if she hadn't told me about the advances that he had made towards her who knows what would have happened.

My temper was rising and I needed to cool off, so I removed my clothes. And I decided to take a cold shower to release all of my frustration.

While in the shower I thought about the petty argument that my wife and I had recently. And now she won't talk to me, look at me nor let me touch her. I've given enough space to calm down, yet she won't budge.

We were married and live together we--I can't go on like this. It's been days literally that we haven't communicated or spent time together. And I don't think I can last another day of living as if we are roommates and not married.

Honestly, I don't understand why she is upset with me. Yeah, sure I'd worked with Emily behind her back. But she had done the same thing with the Nathan situation. So I didn't tell her, because I knew that there's a good chance that she will not believe me.

Because it has happened before in the past. So if I'd told her that my father set me up to work with my ex-girlfriend, Emma who's now Emily for a million dollars project. It would have ended in disaster and the trust that she had for me would have been gone for sure.

When I finished showering, I placed a towel around my waist another drying my hair and went into our bedroom. I began to get dressed for the night. And there she was. I found her in bed typing away on the laptop. She definitely looked ready for bed with her fiery red satin nightgown covered her form only mid-thigh.
Her body wasn't shielded by the sheets which showed off her brown legs. Her hair in a messy ponytail that lengthens her curls. 

When she notices me, she places her laptop on the nightstand then turned to her side of the bed to sleep. She then shifts a bit more arched back seductively then stopped her behind as my view.

I smirked, she's still mad or teasing? Maybe there are ways to be on good terms with her.

Of course, if she's up for it.

I climbed in bed and settle on my side. My hand reached for her but hesitated. I frowned, am I nervous?

Before I can think about anything else my wife turns to face me. She then lowered her eyes. But I cupped her face wanting to gaze into her brown eyes. "Look at me,"

"Move your hand, Andrew." She tried to hide her smile, but I saw it and was well pleased.

"What happens if I don't, sweetheart?" I challenged.

She rolled her eyes and playfull push me back. Then got on top.

I guess that she's not so mad at me after all.

My hands traveled from her thighs, waist, breast, and finally, her neck and I leaned in to kiss her. Something I'd longed to do.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you," she says as her lips finally danced with mine.

My lips curved into a grin
when she demanded more of me. Her hands pressed in my hair. I groaned with satisfaction.

Sensing her surrender which will bring both her and I victory. "It's alright to change your mind, sweetheart."

___

"I want you..." she hesitates then kept going, "I want you to continue working with Emily."

I have a feeling her words didn't come from the heart. Someone must have put her up to this and I know who. "You mean my father wants me to keep working with Emily?"

She says anything but her eyes told me everything I needed to know. My father was behind it.

Of course, he just had to go and get Linda to involve in this.

"I won't work with her if you don't want me too. I mean it, sweetheart." I pulled her close for more physical touch.

I know that I'd messed up not informing her about working with Emily. But now that she knows I want to do this differently. And I don't want her to be mad at me anymore.

She dismissed me by pulling away from my embrace and then turns to her side once again wanting to rest."You've made your bed, Andrew."

"Linda-" I wanted to say more. To tell her everything but she spoke.

"I had nothing to do with it. Yet he told me to do that," she claimed. And I believed her because my father has always put business first.

My hands locked with hers for affection. "I know that--"

"Do you really? Do you how painful it was for me to hear that I had persuaded you to work with the very same woman that nearly destroyed our lives? That brought my traumatic childhood into life?" her eyes watered and then she began to cry. She has been very moody lately.

Of course, she's moody, Andrew. She is annoyed with you. Or maybe she's...

I sighed.

"You know, my father never takes no for an answer when it comes to business. I had no choice--" I reminded her. It was one of the qualities disliked about my father.

My wife sobbed. "No, Andrew. I had no choice."

"I'm sorry--" I tried to apologize.

She sniffled, "Deal with it or not. I don't care."

I watched her cried herself to sleep and once again she wanted nothing to do with me. But before I drifted into sleep as well. I've decided that I need to have a talk with my father and soon.

_________

A/N: Is Linda and Andrew's marriage headed for disaster? What do you think about Andrews's father? Why is Linda moody? (leave feedbacks down below on what you thought about this chapter to keep the story going)

Hope you guys liked this chapter and stuff. Again, I'm sorry for taking a lifetime to update but I'm trying and definitely getting better this.

I will update "The Fallen Kingdoms" next and then "Away From Home" so stay tuned. 😚

Vote. Comment. Share.🌹