Ch 1: Same But Different [✔]

Hi, my lovess!

Thank you for joining me to yet another one of my projects. I've been brainstorming long and hard on this story, and I just couldn't wait to publish this for you all. 😉

Hint: Yes, this is the sequel to my fave story that I've ever written Finding You.

Hehe, do enjoy.😏

Vote. Comment. Share.🌹
_____________________

* Linda Pov *

"Andrew," I called out, while wobbling left and right as I struggled to get the perfect balance to wear my nude stilettos.

A lot can happen within two years. All that I couldn't fathom to this day of how? When? Let alone how it had begun. Recalling all that had occurred made me realized that there's always a purpose and reason of the things that comes to life. That's why it is important to remain humble, patient, and always trust the creator no matter what.

As if it was yesterday the day I got the interview with the man that was on the front page of every magazine along with other lucky bachelors. To finally getting the job. And somewhat being around of the unknown. The high class was an environment that was new to me.

Still clumsy as ever.

Absolutely out of comfort zones, however, when fear and doubts lured into frightening me hoping that I change my mind and decline the job that was destined to open many doors. I didn't back away because God did not give me the spirit of fear but of power and love.

Like Queen Ester the wife of the Persian king Ahasuerus (Xerxes I) who was once just a simple Jewish girl that was anointed with an opportunity so great that saved her family and nation.

Very much like the heroic queen, I had to learn the likes and dislikes about a remarkable man. How to be his sun on his stormy days. His rock. Every memory that flashed back still brought chills down my spine.

"Where are you, hon?"

I heard a soft groan followed by a light chuckled.

What is he up too?

When I finally succeed on to put on my heels properly, I began the conquest of finding my husband. And there he was, displaying an expression full of confusion as he maneuvered his gray tie back and forth.

He had chosen me an everyday woman, that most billionaire wouldn't go for, that most men wouldn't look twice if they had met me years ago. Before the husband and the Cinderella day dream life. From a part-time housekeeper and a part-time devoted daughter to her ill father who had to put her future on hold to make way for her flesh and blood.

Into becoming the wife of a humble, loving, lucky man that happens to be a self-made billionaire, regardless of the fact that his family owns many companies. I remember it all. And for that, I am eternally grateful for what the big man upstairs has done.

"I am twenty-seven years of age, soon to be twenty-eight. I cannot tie a simple tie." my husband surrenders and shakes his head.

I smiled and stepped towards the man that I've grown to love, erasing the distance between us.

"Here, let me help." I directed his hand with mine to guide.

With no baby on the way the yet. I couldn't just sit back and let life pass away. Therefore after my previous miscarriage years ago. I convinced myself that a baby was not in the cards for us just yet Andrew supported my decision and was thrilled that I wanted to further my education skills.

"You're the love of my life." He takes my hand and kisses it so tenderly that it caused me to forget my task and became as clueless as he was minutes ago.

So I resumed back to college and received my degree Bachelors in Arts. That landed me the spot of becoming one of the top advisors for the 'Alive' museum that was founded by the late, Jeff Reynolds family.

And it is now run by his twenty-seven years old son, Nathan Reynolds.

A biracial man with eyes identical as of my husband's that you would think they were long lost twins. The only way that you can tell them apart was by the color of their skin. Both came from a wealthy family.

Both strive to build their name without the help of their fathers although their parents aimed to help in the very way they could. They were so alike in so many ways that it's a bit scary.

I looked up and met with his grand baby blue eyes. "And you are mine."

"Always?" he asked, as he brushed his lips close a bit yet far enough to taunt me.

Yes now, I receive glances here and there and unwanted attention from men that I don't desire. But I always have my eyes on him.

I blushed. "Always."

_____

A/N: First chapter not too shabby. 😏 Not too shabby. I hope lol 😂

Don't forget to share your thoughts "comment" & show some love to keep the story going!

God bless!

Okay bye 😊

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹