Ch 20: Bed of Thorns ✔️

Hey y'all. Don't hate me.... life happened, again. I'm trying to do better but it feels like pulling teeth when trying to write and I don't know why. I guess, I just haven't done it in awhile or writer block. 😖😣😩

Not edited yet.

Hope you guys, enjoy it!
________

Andrew Pov

The previous months had some challenges such as my father and I aren't on the same page. Because I've kept my wife as the main priority instead of my work related issues that was solved with an alternative solution my colleague, Ted. However, my father is still not convinced that I made the best decision to step down of the work affairs.

He was thrown low jabs whenever my wife that completely ignored and I came to visit them and the tension between raised the suspicion in mother's that weren't on the same page due to the disagreement of work. I suppose it was a mother's intuition.

When she found out that my father was willing to use the personal relationship that I'd with Emma as a bait to get more of out the business deal.

She was livid.

*****

"What's going on with your father and you?" She asked me. But my father and I previously agree to bring it our issues to mom. But his actions has not held up part of the bargain.

I looked away, if she any further she might see the whole truth. "Nothing, mother."

She eyed me, "Are you sure?"

Is this my chance to say something, God?

"Chad. Leon. Henderson!" my mother leaves the room before I can answer to call my father.

My father was not happy when he was summoned by mother and she had to get the truth of out him.

His glares says it all.

*****

I don't think regret my decision because when I had went with my wife at the hospital. The confirmation of her pregnancy that made confident of my choices and I wanted to be a father can protect his family from anything.

I found my wife in the bedroom styling her hair into a low ponytail.

"What?" She smiled as she watches me get closer to her.

My hands trailed down waist closed the between us and she instantly wrappers her legs around my nine. The bed somehow found us. Her lips claimed my own and it was all it took for us to tear each other's clothes. We want to be closer as humanly possible and we did, it wasn't enough.

My wife's soft moan took me to the edge and I wanted take her with me, "I love you."

I moved her hand over her head and kissed her more.

__

We showered and shared our night in each other's arms once again. For the first time, it felt as if things were going to be alright. I hope it stays that way because we've went through enough.

"Let's get out of here?" I trailed kisses down my wife's bare stomach and I'm already looking forward when it enlarge even more with our baby girl or boy. I smiled and feel the warm of her brown skin. God knows that I—we have been waiting for this stage of our lives.

She giggled, "Got where?"

"I think somewhere a nice, warm, sunny place. I have a private island that's fits the description" I stated, Linda knew that I'd inherited an private island before we were item. Because I used to escape reality and father's wrath to go there. Ironically, maybe I'm doing that yet again. We drifted into sleep soon enough.

*

*

"Nathan..." My wife muttered in distress in the middle of the night.

Nathan?

My inside was filled with anger but I kept my tone in check not starled her. But I can't help but feel some type of way regarding her boss who'd shown interest in her.

Why him?

__________

I'm going to start leaving the chapters in cliffhanger like I did with Finding You (Am I the drama? lol). 🙃

Thank you for your patience and support in my stories (I know it hasn't been easy waiting months for them)

Thank you for your patience and support in my stories (I know it hasn't been easy waiting months for them). The pandemic has been challenging to me and I'm sure to you all as well.

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy holidays! May all your wish come true and stay safe and healthy. 🎄🎁🎉