You're So and I'm So

Start from the beginning

"I know. But I see the way you look when you start talking about Zayn. I know how much he means to you and how much you mean to him. What I feel is nothing compared to what you two feel, I don't want to mess that up. I'm sure it seemed like I did because of my actions, but I wasn't thinking then." Charlie said.

"I just want to let things go now, and move on."

Harry nodded. "I do too."

Charlie smiled. "Good."

Seconds later Zayn came strolling into the kitchen like he owned the place.

"Oh, hi." Harry said, breaking into a smile and blush as Zayn walked up and pulled him into his arms.

"Hey baby." Zayn said quietly before kissing him.

Harry knew Zayn was showing off because of the kiss, and the way he was holding him.

The awkwardness of Charlie being there was killing him though.

"Okay, let's go." Harry said an uneasy laugh, glancing at Charlie.

"Nah." Zayn smirked, holding his face and kissing him again before moving to his neck and pulling him even closer.

"Z-Zayn, Zayn come on." Harry squirmed away, blushing a deep red as he headed for the door.

"Bye Charlie." Harry said awkwardly, waving in his direction without looking at him as they left.

"Did you have to do that?" Harry asked when he and Zayn were alone.

"I'd marry you in front of him." Zayn said with a smirk.

"I'm glad you'd marry me just to get back at someone. Or whatever the hell that was." Harry muttered.

"I have a surprise for you in the car, grouchy." Zayn teased, taking his hand as they left the restaurant.

"I'm not grouchy. I'm tense, that's what I am. I need a massage." Harry complained.

"Well you said no fucking around." Zayn shrugged.

"How is taking care of my sore and stressed body fucking around?" Harry scoffed.

"It'll lead to it." Zayn explained, however briefly.

"Not if you'd just control yourself." Harry mumbled.

"What was that?" Zayn looked at him.

"Nothing."

"Speak." Zayn commanded, beginning to tickle him.

"No! Stop." Harry laughed, pushing him away.

"What's with you tonight? Did you smoke without me?" Harry asked, looking at him over the roof of the car.

Zayn smiled. "No, I'm just glad to see you. I've literally been doing nothing but waiting for you to get off."

Harry stared at him.

"Don't be cute."

Zayn made a face at him before they got into the car.

"Where's my surprise?" Harry asked, looking around.

"Check the glove box." Zayn replied, starting the car.

Harry popped it open, finding a rather new piece of paper on top of the other documents inside.

"What's this?" He asked as he glanced over it, not bothering to read.

"I printed off the page after I got us a hotel room for the weekend." Zayn smiled proudly.

"It's by the coast and....I had to use my card to pay for it. That'll catch up with me but I don't care, I know it's worth it."

Harry looked at him. "Us alone in a hotel room all weekend?"

"A hotel walking distance from the beach. I know it's not exactly beach weather but, I still figured you'd like it."

Harry smiled a little. "But you hate the beach."

"Not with you." Zayn said softly, looking into his eyes.

"I told you to stop being cute." Harry said, blushing a little and looking away.

"Whoops." Zayn said flatly, reaching over and rubbing his thigh. "So what d'you think?"

"I think..." Harry trailed off, looking over the paper. "I don't deserve a boyfriend like you."

Zayn frowned a little. "Why not?"

Harry folded the paper in his lap, sighing. "I mean....what have I done for you? You've carried my drunk ass home so many times, you got me that beautiful dress, you always do such sweet things for me including this trip. What have I done? Nothing."

Zayn frowned even more. "Are you serious? You don't have to do things for me. You existing is enough. I just want to be around you."

"See? You're so.....and I'm so-"

"Hush." Zayn said softly, covering Harry's mouth and looking into his eyes.

"I do these things because I love you. I'm not expecting anything in return, it isn't even like that."

"But I still feel like I don't do enough for you." Harry protested, speaking into Zayn's hand.

Zayn removed his hand with a soft sigh.

"What, are you doing to buy me a dress now?" Zayn asked skeptically, feeling that Harry was just being silly.

Harry thought about it a moment.

"Would you wear it if I-"

"No." Zayn said, giving him a look.

"Dresses were made for beautiful bodies like yours. I'll stick to a shirt and jeans." Zayn smiled.

Harry stared at him. "Your body is beautiful too, you know. I'd kiss every inch if we weren't in public."

"Okay." Zayn blushed, chuckling a little.

"I mean it."

"I believe you." Zayn said, backing out of the parking space.

Harry stared at him a little more before looking out the window in thought.

He wanted to do something for Zayn that would truly blow him away, or maybe even make him cry.

In a good way, of course.

But what?