[13]Akari Versus...

Akari's POV:

We were standing in the arena. I knew my match was going to be first or second, due to the fact that Sasuke and I needed to get our curse marks sealed. I looked up at the electronic screen. First match....

Akari Uchiha Hatake VS Kakashi Hatake

My eye twitched in annoyance. A deadly aura radiated off me. I glared at the Hokage and the jonin. "Please tell me, out of all of you, which shitty little bastard decided it was a good idea to put both my last names up there." I growled. Most of the jonin and genin except for Sasuke and Kakashi were shocked that I was an Uchiha as well as a Hatake. Everyone moved to the second level, leaving only Kakashi and I in the arena. "Well...shit." I said. He groaned. "Something still tells me that you're going to use chakra. And, that it's still going to be hard to beat you even if you didn't." He sighed. I smirked. "Are both participants ready?" Hayate asked. We nodded. "Okay...3...2...1...Start!" He yelled. I teleported behind Kakashi. He turned around to see a punch aimed for his face. "Suprise Motherfucker!" I yelled. He hit the wall. He got up, stumbling a bit. I did a backflip onto the statue in the arena. I pulled up one of my kimono sleeves and took off one of my weights.

Kakashi's POV:

Fuck...is she doing what I think she's going to do? "Kakashi, catch!" She smirked. She threw the weight at me. I narrowly dodged. I looked back at where the weight landed. Holy shit...I think that's more than how much guy wears...I can't get hit by one of those. She took off all her weights and threw them at me. Shit. I dodged all of them. The ground cracked under all th pressure. I turned back to her. She's already at my speed when she isn't wearing weights...how fast is she now? She took out a scroll. "You were right, I will be using chakra." She smirked. I'm...going to be in deep shit soon.

Akari's POV:

It felt good, not having to wear weights. I summoned a special set of kunai. "Recognize these?" I asked. "How do you have them." He demanded. "Sandaime gave them to me. They're quite useful." I told him. I jumped back onto the ground. Kakashi lept toward me. There's my chance! I threw a marked kunai towards him. He dodged as expected. Heh. I disappeared.

And appeared behind him in midair, one hand holding the kunai, and the other hand...

Holding a rasengan.

I turned around, using this momentum to make the rasengan as effective as possible.

"RASENGAN!"

Kakashi crashed into the dirt. The ground split around him. Dirt went flying everywhere. I flipped away from him. "This match is over." I told Hayate. "Akari Uchiha Hatake is the winner!" He announced. I turned to the audience. "Now...time to find out which one of you motherfuckers decided that it was a good idea to put both my last names up there..." I growled. They all shivered and pointed to Kakashi. I turned to him, and sighed.

Third POV:

Akari walked up to the second floor, muttering profanities and Kami knows what else at Kakashi. Suddenly, she disappeared, and appeared again behind Team Guy. "Don't you think your youthfulness was a bit too much?" Guy asked. "Nope!" Akari replied. Everyone sweatdropped. Their thoughts all matched up. Either Kakashi is really hard to beat, even for her, or she's crazy...

Akari's POV:

Next match...Sasuke Uchiha VS Yoroi Akado. I walked up next to Sasuke. I activated the sharingan. "What are you doing?" He hissed. "I've put a genjutsu on part of your brain. It should lessen the pain." I told him. He nodded in gratitude. "You better not lose, or else you won't get to push your limits, and you won't be learning a new technique from me." I smirked. He smirked back. "Watch me win." He said. A silent vow was made between us. The vow...to win. He jumped down, and the match started. Interesting. Yoroi has the ability to absorb chakra. Suddenly, Sasuke kicked him. Dancing shadow leaf. I wonder when he had the time to learn that. Shit...the curse mark is spreading. I used my sharingan to suppress the mark....I'm going to run out of chakra if I keep on using the sharingan for genjutsu. The curse mark started to receed. Thank Kami. He continued his attack. Heh. Shishirendan. Lions Barrage. I smirked. This match...is over. "The winner is Sasuke Uchiha!" Hayate announced. I appeared behind Sasuke, letting him lean on my leg. We smirked at each other. "I'll take him. What room is Kakashi in?" I asked the medics. After they told me, I teleported with Sasuke into his room. Sasuke sat down on a seat. "He won his match." I told Kakashi. I began healing him. My healing ninjutsu is weird. I could heal injuries on others that normal medical ninjutsu usually couldn't, but I couldn't heal my own injuries. I finished healing Kakashi. I stumbled a bit from chakra loss. Kakashi got up and caught me. "Let's get your curse marks sealed." He said. "You don't need to seal mine. Sagakami already sealed it for me." I told him. I slipped down th shoulder of my kimono top to prove it.

 I slipped down th shoulder of my kimono top to prove it

"Her sealing Jutsu is quite...different." He commented. "Really? I never noticed." I sarcastically said, slipping my shoulder sleeve back on. Sasuke and Kakashi both sweatdropped. "Fuck this shit, I'm out. I'll go see the matchup for the third round. Call me if you have problems sealing his curse mark. Later." I told them. I started walking towards the door, but before I could make it out of the room, everything went black. Something had hit my neck. It was Kakashi, wasn't it? He knoched me out, didn't he? Damm that bastard....