[2]A New Beginning

Akari's POV:

Wait...now that i think about it, his name sounds too familiar. Where have I heard it before? 

                               ~Flashback~

I woke up with a start. What was that scream I heard? It's the middle of the night. There's the scent of blood in the air, what's going on? I ran downstairs to find...

My parents, bloody, bruised and begging for mercy.

"Akari, run!" my Mother yelled. But I couldn't move. It was like I was paralyzed. "Oh, look. They have a kid. Knock her out and chain her to the wall. We can make her watch her parent's deaths." Suddenly, everything went black. I woke up a few minutes later, chained to the wall, with my parents chained up in front of me."Any last words to your parents, brat?" The murderer asked? Then, it hit me. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. The blade moved towards them as my eyes widened. Blood splattered everywhere. Reality kicked in. "MOM! DAD!"I screamed.

"Akari...go find my brother...Kakashi... Hatake...and remember...

we'll always love you"

My Mother whispered her last words as the life left her eyes...and soon after that, everything went black.

                        ~End Of Flashback~

Kakashi's POV:

Her eyes went wide. "Do you..." she hesitated. "Do you know someoene named Ayaka? Ayaka Hatake?" she asked? A-Ayaka?"She's my sister. How do you know her?" I demanded. I wonder what her relationship with Ayaka is. "She's...my mother..." Wait, Ayaka actually had a kid?

Akari's POV:

Well, let's get a camera. Got the perfect pic to use against him now. Heh heh... I coughed up blood. Shit, I forgot about the injuries I got escaping that pedo-snake. Fuck, everything's fading to black...

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating in so long! My mom changed the password on the laptop I was using before, so I had to hack into the iPad I'm using right now and write this chapter on it!

~Vanilla_Nightcore

Edit:

This chapter's still short af...Sorry guys...

~Vanilla_Nightcore