[11]Orochimaru

Akari's POV:

"You called, Hiruzen?" I walked into the his office. He nodded. "Do you wish to participate in the Chunin exams?" He asked. "Do I really need to answer?" I said. He chuckled. " If you do participate though, you won't be able to participate with your team. Only up to three man teams can take the test, so you will have to take the test alone. If you pass the tests, you will automatically become a jonin, due to your skill level." He told me. I nodded. "Also, can you do me a favour?" He asked. "Shoot." I told him. "The first part of the exam is a written test." I want you to make 9 questions for it, each one getting more and more difficult, and be a proctor for it." He told me. Hn...I guess I can do that. "Not that I have any objections, but why are you asking me, out of all people, to do this?" I questioned. He sighed. "Because you're the only person I know that can somehow make a question that even the entire nara clan can't solve." He deadpanned. "Touche. I'll bring back the test in about half an hour."

It was the day of the exams. I teleported into the testing room right when the test began. "Listen up! I'm only going to state the rules once, so it ain't my fault if you don't listen and get disqualified! No questions!" I shouted. The place was still too rowdy. I looked at my nails. Eh. Sharp enough. I dragged my nails across the chalkboard. Everyone went silent. "Get your asses on a seat or they will be thrown out a window." Everyone immediately obeyed. "Akari-chan, aren't you participating in the Chunin exams as well?" Naruto asked. "I am, but not for this round. What's the point of me taking the test when I wrote it myself?" I asked. "Test?" He echoed. "Yes Naruto. A written test. Have fun!" I happily said. He started to anime cry. "Akari-chan, whay are you so mean?" He cried. I sweatdropped. Welp. "Listen up! These are the rules! Number one! The test is based on deducing points. Each question is worth one point. How many questions you get wrong, how many point you lose. The last question will be given 15 minutes before the test ends. Number 2! The test is scored off of the team's total points! If one member gets a zero, the entire team fails!" Sakura stood up. "What?!" She yelled. "No questions, Sakura. Shut up and sit down." I told her. "Number 3! No cheating! Every time we catch you cheating, two points will be deducted from your score. If we catch you cheating 5 times, you will be automatically disqualified! The Chunin in the room have very sharp eyes, be careful. The test starts in, 3...2...1...Flip over your papers!" I yelled. I let Ibiki take over the rest, lay down on the desk at the front of the room and fell asleep.

I fell onto the ground. "Get up." Ibiki smirked. I flipped the bird at him. "Go suck a dick, motherfucking son of a bitch. I don't give a shit if I have to sleep on the ground." I groaned. "You wanna be on the ground when Anko comes in?" He asked. "On a second thought, I'll get up." I stood beside Ibiki as he explained the tenth question. 7 teams passed, all Konoha rookies did too. Something crashed into the window. "It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's the crazy Anko!" I sarcastically said to Ibiki. He chuckled. After she was done with her flashy entrance, we followed her to the forest of death. She explained the rules, and handed us consent forms. I signed mine and traded for a heaven scroll. I headed for a random gate. By now, many people had noticed that I was the lone member. Well, if they try to target me, a bloodbath will be happening. The test has started. I headed for the closest genin team. They were completely oblivious to their surroundings, and obnoxiously loud. I drew out my katana and jumped down. One second, they were looking at me, the next, they were dead. What luck. They had the earth scroll I needed. I started heading towards the tower in the center, taking out any teams I came across. Until someone stood in my way.

Orochimaru.

"What do you want." I demanded. He smirked. "Why don't you find out yourself." He sadistically said. I let out a low growl. I activated my mangekyou sharingan. We launched at each other. He swung a katana at me. It passed through me. I grabbed his hand and pressed a nerve in it to make him drop the katana. I infused my fists with chakra, and started to barrage him with punches. By the time I was done, we were both panting, and Orochimaru looked like he had gone through nothing. I activated my demon form. Like Sagakami said, my demon form looked quite different.

Both my appearance and clothing changed this time, giving me the appearance of a kitsune

Both my appearance and clothing changed this time, giving me the appearance of a kitsune. I had a spear too. My mangekyou sharingan was still activated. I flashed in front of him. He tried to block my spear with a kunai, but my spear sliced clean through it. He was forced to jump back. I kept on swinging my spear at him, forcing him back. When I stopped out of exhaustion, he smirked. Shit...i can barely move. His neck stretched out. Move! My mind screamed, but I couldn't. His fangs sank into my neck. A burning pain went through me. I gritted my teeth. I won't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream. His neck shrank back. I fell to my knees, clutching my neck. Every cell of my body hurt. He left. Dammit... My demon form receded. I forced myself up, no matter how much it hurt. His next target will most likely be...

Sasuke-nii.