[10]Chunin Exams

Kakashi's POV:

That healing jutsu... could it be...no, she couldn't have mastered it already...right? But there's no other way she could've healed Sasuke. But that would mean she has the spirit inside her too. Angel's Divination: Heaven's Glory. Only someone with the spirit inside them can use it. This is probably the first time she used it, so...the side effect will be an incurable disease. I never imagined she would go to lengths this far to save him. Then again...her loyalty may be with the village and her friends, but first and foremost, her loyalty is with Sasuke, the last Uchiha. Should I tell him about it? If I do, he wouldn't take the news lightly, but he deserves to know. I sighed. Life is hard, and Akari's starting to rub off on me. I called Sasuke and told him. His eyes widened. "Why...why would she..." was all he could manage to say. "Her loyalty may be with the village and her friends, but first and foremost, her loyalty is with you Sasuke, the last Uchiha. Be grateful for that." I told him. Still in a state of shock, he nodded and walked off. Well...that went... well?

Akari's POV:

Where am I? All I could see was clear blue water surrounding me, and stars twinkling in the night sky.

"So you've finally come, child."

I whipped my head around. A fox was standing behind me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am the spirit sealed inside you. My name is Sagakami. I am the reason you can take on a demon form. Now that you've met me, your transformation will look quite different, though."

I took a good look at her. She had nine tails, like Kurama, but her fur was icy blue, and she had a much calmer nature, and a better tolerance of humans.

 She had nine tails, like Kurama, but her fur was icy blue, and she had a much calmer nature, and a better tolerance of  humans

"Are you, in any way, related to the nine tails Kurama?" I asked her. "Not by blood, but we are friends." She told me. Hn, I would've thought they were related in some way, at least. "We can get to know each other some other time. Right now, your friends are waiting for you." She said.

I woke up. I'm a jinchuuriki? Then, I realized I had an angry team 7 next to me. Well, shit. I started before they could talk. "You may be pissed at me, but no matter what, I don't regret what I did." I stated. Kakashi sighed. "I figured you would say that. You're reckless as always." He said. "Go on out. I'll catch up." Sasuke said to the others. They nodded and left. He turned to me. I got up and ripped the iv out. Damm things. Don't do shit. If they did, something would happen when I rip them out. I slowly got up. A wave of nausea instantly hit me. I coughed up blood. Sasuke caught me. "Don't tell anyone about this." I muttered. "I already know about it. Kakashi told me." He said. Shit. He took one last glance at me and walked out. Heh. He already knew that I wouldn't be joining them on the mission. I got changed and headed to the Hokage's office. He shot a look at me. "Taking another mission already?" He chuckled. "Why not? It's not like I have anything else to do." I said. He handed me a mission. "Before you go, answer a question for me." I stopped and turned around. "Why is it that you always take the missions with the highest fatality rates?" He asked me. "If I complete it, it means that one less shinobi will be risking their life. I'm known as a cold-blooded assassin, one who could wipe out an entire village without batting an eye. A monster. But, as long as I have the power to protect my comrades, then a monster I shall be. The blood red monster of Konoha." I said, and left.

I was walking back. I wiped off blood on my katana. It was going to be annoying to wash off when it dried. I'm glad I killed that man. Fucking asshole. He drugged women, and raped them, or watched them doping, all for the purpose of entertainment. He hired assains and ex-shinobi, with the threat of killing their families if they didn't join him. That's one less Bitch in the world.

I got to the gates. "Kotetsu, Izumo, wake up." I deadpanned. Bruh, how did these guys become Chunin? I walked past them. My ears twitched. Seems like the Hokage called a meeting. I'll drop off the mission report anyways. I dissolved into shadows and reappeared back into the Hokage's office in time to hear a protest from Iruka who was against all of the Genin participating in the Chunin exams. Interesting. I decided to put my two cents in. "Iruka, as far as I'm concerned, they aren't your students anymore, so suck it up." I told him. Then I disappeared again. I started running towards a fight I heard going on. I set up some wires above them and stood there. They still haven't noticed me...idiots. I continued listening. Um, hell no. Kankuro, you are not blaming us for this. I threw down a kunai, cutting the chakra strings he had attached to crow, and stood behind him, senbon pressed to his neck. "Shut up." I said. I put away the senbon and teleported beside Sasuke. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Gaara." I greeted. He wordlessly nodded. Sasuke shot a look at me. "Yes, I know him." I said, knowing he was obviously going to ask me whether or not I knew him. I walked away. "Kankuro, if you don't have a better habit than bullying little kids, then go fuck your bitch. Oh wait, you don't have one! And you never will."

A/N:

LOL I've always wanted to say that😂

I've drawn the outline of Akari, I just need to ink it and maybe color it!

~Vanilla_Nightcore