Makeup || a.i.

You rolled over in your bed, your hands feeling around for where your boyfriend usually is, but you couldn't find him. You quickly sat up, a little panicked to where Ashton could be, as he always made sure h was there when you woke up. You scanned your shared bedroom, until your eyes landed on a small note resting on your bedside table. You rolled over to the table and picked up the note to see that it read:

Y/N,

We're out of milk,

Ran to the store,

I'll be back soon, love you,

Ash.

Well that explains his whereabouts. You put the note back on the table and ran your hands over your face. You felt the makeup, from the previous night, smudge, and decided on taking it off and re-applying it, as Ash wouldn't home just yet. You've always been insecure about the way you look, and no matter how much you hate wearing make up, you always put it on, because you really didn't like the way you looked. You never understood how Ashton could say he loved you when you looked like a horse. Or so you thought. There are so many other girls falling at his feet and he still chooses you. You never got it. But oh well.

You threw the blankets off yourself and sat on your chair in front of your dressing table, and began removing your makeup. A few minutes later, and all your makeup was removed. You smiled a little, loving the feeling of having no makeup on your face. As much as you hated your face without makeup, you couldn't help but love the fresh feeling of a makeup free face.

"Babe, i'm back!" You heard Ash shout, as the door slammed shut. You panicked as you didn't have time to put makeup on. You ran, and jumped into your bed, shoving your face in the pillow. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs as you pulled the blanket over yourself and pretended to sleep. "Did you get my note? I got the milk? Babe are you even awake yet?" You heard him ask, and the next thing you know, you hear the door swing open, followed by footsteps. You felt the bed dip, but kept your face shoved in the pillow. "No one sleeps face down Y/N. What are you doing?" He questioned as he shook your shoulder lightly, releasing his signature giggle.

"I'm sleeping." You mumbled into the pillow, but you only felt Ash grip onto your waist and spin you over. You quickly hid your face with your hands.

"Are you okay?" he questioned, sounding a little panicked. You nodded in reply, not moving your hands from your face. "Babe." He placed his hands on yours and tried to remove them from your face, but you resisted. "Y/N, you're scaring me..." He whispered.

"Give me a minute." You awkwardly sat up, bumping heads with him as you had your eyes covered. You instinctively raised your hands from your face and held onto your head in pain. "Ow." You groaned as Ash stared at you. "What? why are you staring at me?" You questioned.

"I've never seen you without makeup before." He whispered in awe. You panicked, completely forgetting about the fact you had no makeup on, and attempted to cover your face again, but you were stopped by Ashton's hands. "No, no, no, you're so beautiful. I know you're insecure but you're a so beautiful to me Y/N." He cracked a small smile, causing his dimples to show. You felt yourself blush before leaning in and kissing him.

"You're so sweet. I love you." You smiled up at him.

"I love you too, Y/N."

*~*~*