Trouble || c.h.

"Calum, what are you doing?" You raised your voice, pulling on his arm as he took his hand out for the guy to shake.

He turned, his eyebrows furrowing as his eyes lay upon you. "What are you doing?" His eyes widened as he walked over to you, pushing you backwards and away from the group of men behind him.

"I thought you were fucking cheating on me, asshole. But instead you're what? What is it you're even doing with this idiot?" You glanced over Calum's shoulder, looking at the tall dirty haired guy staring at you.

"Y/N, you can't be here right now," Calum scalded, using his calloused fingers to harshly tilt your chin back towards him. "Go home." He demanded.

You scoffed, folding your arms over you chest. "Not until you tell me what's going on."

"Is there a problem?" You looked back over at the guy from earlier, seeing him impatiently waiting for the both of us to finish. You glanced at Calum for a moment before striding past him and towards the guy.

"What exactly do you want from him?" You stared down the lenient boy, waiting for you answer. You raised your eyebrows when he laughed coldly in your face.

"I don't want anything from him, sweetheart." He chuckled as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't call me that." You spat at him.

"Well really, it's none of your business." His playful attitude faded as he took hold of your waist with his arm.

"It is when it involves my boyfriend, asshole." You looked at him in disgust, pushing his arm from you.

He chuckled again, making you feel so much more uncomfortable than you already were with his presence.

"You didn't tell me about your little girlfriend, Hood." You turned to Calum who was standing close by, his fists balled up as he stares angrily at the guy.

"She has nothing to do with this, Ashton." Calum's teeth gritted together as he spoke, not once removing his gaze from the guy - ashton.

You flinched as you felt an arm snake around your waist, being pulled to Ashton's side.

"Get off me." You snapped, disgustedly pulling at his arm but his grip was firm.

"Just leave her out of this, Ash." Calum's voice was defeated with a layer of anger as he closed down Ashton. "I came here for one thing, I didn't know she was following me." Calum glanced at you for a split second, watching as you uncomfortably writhed in Ashton's embrace.

You whimpered when Ashton's grip tightened, the uncomfortable feeling increasing. "Stop," You whispered to him, your confidence and annoyance dropping when you realised he wasn't joking.

Ashton turned to face you, his spare hand lifting to your face as his forefinger and thumb clasped onto your chin, tilting your face in his direction. You struggled against his grip, tears pricking your eyes as you pursed your lips together.

"Calum." Your eyes darted to your right, where Calum was stood holding himself back.

Ashton slapped your cheek playfully so your attention was back on him. He smirked at the evident anger growing in Calum, his face being closer to yours than you wished it to be.

A tear slipped from your left eye as you struggled in his firm grip on you, bruises sure to be forming on your waist by now.

"You're boyfriend's an ass, you can do better." Ashton leaned to your ear as he whispered, before pressing a chastely kiss just below your jawline.

His grip loosened before he let go of you completely, pushing you back causing you to loose your balance just a little.

You took a deep breath, wiping away the stay tear that had fallen, backing away from Ashton - who wore a sly grin across his face.

"You're welcome, Hood." Ashton glanced at Calum, giving him a firm nod as he - and the two others that stood behind him this whole time - began walking away from the two of you. "I could have done so much worse." Ashton called before turning off from the alleyway and disappearing all together.

"Sweetheart-"

"Don't call me that," You shook your head at the thought of Ashton's voice ringing through your eyes. "I don't want to know who that was or what you were doing anymore." You closed your eyes as you gently grazed over the throbbing pain formed at your chin. "I don't care about any of it, as long as your safe and I never have to see him again."

You exhaled deeply, flinching when Calum appeared in front of you and took ahold of your hand in his. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, lifting his hand - the one that wasn't held onto yours - and resting it on the cheek in which Ashton had slapped earlier. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen." His voice was quiet, his hand soothingly grazing against your cheek.

You shook your head, trying to suppress the thought of Ashton. You didn't know how to reply to him, you were confused and angry and mostly scared at what had just occurred in the past 10 minutes. You came out expecting to find Calum with another girl and ended up with a seemingly dangerous man threatening you and your boyfriend.

"I'm such an idiot, I'm so sorry, Y/N." Calum released your hand and moved both his hands to your waist where he gently rested them. You nodded, closing you eyes, as Calum's body engulfed you completely into a hug. He shuffled closer to you and you leaned against his chest, comfort and security overpowering your discomposure.

You relaxed into him, letting him take the weight of your body as he lifted you into his arms, carrying you back to the car he'd driven here. Settling you down, he climbed in the drivers seat before starting up the car for the short journey back to your shared apartment.

You head lay against the armrest of your chair, Calum's hand ruffling through your hair every now and then just to let you know he was there. "You're safe now, Y/N." He whispered to you as your eyes began to close. Previous events were beginning to vanish from your mind due to the comfort of Calum's known presence. "You're safe with me, I promise."

*~*~*

you know what, I loved this a lot. that's a rarity but idec, I liked this because it was different. It reminded me of the 'To Build A Home' imagine I wrote a little while back.

this started as nothing and ended up being about Calum & drugs bc of the photos of cal smoking whilst looking fine as hell in the process ok

So my gcse's start next month - aka may 11th - so I have a LOT of revising to do and a LOT- aka 21 - exams to take which means there will not be a lot of updates so I'm apologising in advance for my absence that is yet to come.

But aNYWAY my last exam is June 12th so I should be clear to update as much as I want from then onwards :)

ty for getting this lame imagine book to 70k bc that's insane ily

oh and as perusal I didn't bother reading this over so let's be nice to emma the loser and cut her some slack bc it's fucking 12am.