Lucid Dreams || a.i.

You tried to breathe but it was difficult at this point. You wanted to scream for him but your lungs limited your ability to. Your eyes were wide with fear as you called for Ashton who sat calmly on the couch opposite you. You couldn't understand why he was oblivious to your cries for help.

Your body was frozen, not one inch of you able to move. It was your worst fear; the inability to control your mind, your body and your actions.

You felt the tears building in your eyes but they didn't fall, you were a mess but you couldn't do anything about it.

You opened your mouth, your voice finally backing you up as you called for him. "Ashton!" Your body finally moved with you, causing you to jolt forwards, quickly sitting up from the couch.

You watched Ashton jump in fright as he looked over after you. You felt yourself sweating as the tears finally fell from your eyes. You panicked, shutting your eyes, curling yourself in a ball trying to protect yourself from anything and everything. You were terrified, never having the feeling of this before.

You felt a hand rest on your knees causing you to jump, lifting your head to see Ashton. You sat up allowing him to sit next to you as he held you in his arms. You nuzzled into his chest, taking in his warmth as he rested his chin on top of your head.

"It's okay," He whispered, pressing a chaste kiss to your forehead. "It's okay now." You clung on tightly to Ashton, your breathing heavy and jagged as you tried to calm down. You had heard of Lucid Dreams but never imagined to be as terrifying as that.

You relaxed into Ashton's arm as he repeatedly kissing your head, rubbing your arms soothingly whilst you calmed down a little.

"Go back to sleep, sweetheart. I'm right here. You're okay now." You nodded, taking a deep breath as your tires eyes slowly shut again. You felt yourself fall sleepier every minute with the soothing feeling that was the feeling of your boyfriend holding you.

You smiled slightly as you felt your tiredness beginning to overpower you.

"Nothing's going to hurt you whilst I'm here, Y/N, I promise." He whispered into the crook of your neck before pressing his lips to the same spot.

You very quickly drifted off to a dreamless sleep, thankful for having someone like Ashton that loved you just as much as you did.

*~*~*

woah man this fucking sucked.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO EBONY DARK'NESS DEMENTIA RAVEN WAY IS BC I JUST WATCHED THE FIRST TwO EPISODES OF THE WEB SERIES AND IM CRYING

okay I didn't read this over bc it made me cringe and I don't like it but whatever

oh and the new wattpad update is mental, Idk if I like it🐱