Crush || a.i.

Part Two

"Hey ashton, do you wanna hang out after school?" You asked after maths had finished. You had began collecting your books and shoving them in your bag, along with the massive amount of homework.

"I uh- me?" He stuttered a little as you laughed softly and nodded.

"Yes, you, Ashton Irwin." You smiled as he blushed.

"I guess so, yeah." He spoke hesitantly.

"Cool. Meet me by the main gates after school. See you." You smiled before walking out of the classroom with Ashton behind you.

You smiled and turned, walking down the corridor, before you fell into someone.

"Shit i'm so- oh Dan, hi." You faked a small smile but he didn't look particularly happy.

"Since when do you talk to nerds and act like one?" He questioned. You panicked a little, but really, you knew it was inevitable for someone to ask about what happened in maths.

"I'm not a nerd, and if your referring to Ashton, he's actually a really nice guy, not a nerd so can you stop being so judgemental." You snapped, getting a little fed up of Dan.

You pushed passed him and continued your walk to your next lesson.

~

After school finished, you met Ashton by the gates, and you drove back to your place. And that is how the both of you ended up on your couch, eating pizza and laughing about something Ashton had said.

"I can't believe I didn't even know you existed till today." You spoke out loud, still kind of shocked by how nice Ashton was. "I thought all the guys in our school were jerks but I guess not." You smiled at him, which he returned before talking a bite of his pizza.

"How 'bout truths?" You asked as you tried to think of a game to play to pass time.

"Sure, I'll go first. Favourite band?" He asked, your eyes immediately lighting up as you genuinely loved music.

"Theres to many to choose from!" You exclaimed, pulling down the sleeves on the jumper you threw on to hide your mouth as you smiled.

"Name a few then?" He asked and you sighed and began to think.

"Okay sure," You paused for a moment as you thought. "Green Day definitely, Paramore, All Time Low, Blink 182. Uh, oh yeah and Panic! At The Disco." You smiled brightly, the simple mention of any of the bands making you happy.

"What, really?" He questioned, staring at you dumbfound.

You nodded with a smile before pulling out your phone and handing it to him. "Scroll through my music." You insisted as you watched him scrolling, a raised eyebrow as he came across various artists.

"I'm impressed." He smirked, handing back your phone as you grinned.

"Okay my turn," You quickly changed the subject. "Celebrity crush?" You questioned as you wiggled your eyebrows.

"I- I don't have one." He smiled nervously, causing you to frown.

"Okay so who do you have a crush on?" You asked again

"My turn." He blurted out, blushing slightly.

"Hey! You never answered my question." You pouted, slightly offended that he skipped your question.

"What question?" He attempted to play it off but it wasn't working at all, you knew what you had asked.

"Ash, come on," You wined. "If you think I'm gonna kiss and tell then you're wrong." You sent him your best puppy dog eyes, as he sighed and finally gave in.

"Okay fine," He played with the ends of his sweater before looking up at you. "So I've had the biggest crush on you since you transferred here." He whispered so it was barely audible.

You were shocked at his confession but also kind of happy that someone so cute, sweet and funny had a crush on you, 'cause you were pretty sure you were developing a small crush on him too. "Sorry if I just made things awkward."

"No its okay," You interrupted. "It's flattering that an incredibly someone like you has a crush on me," You smiled at him.

"Someone like me?" He tilted his head, confused by your choice of wording.

"Yeah. I mean obviously I'm considered as the popular girl and you're considered as a nerd. But despite the labels, you still like me. It's flattering really, you're a really nice guy, and I didn't want you to think I was like everyone in that hell hole of a school." You smiled adoringly as Ashton blushed furiously. "And besides, I think I like you too. I mean I don't see why not. You're pretty cool, and super fun. Not to forget your awesome taste in music." You breathed a small laugh as he bit back a smile.

"Yeah but you're, you and I'm just me." He sighed and dropped his gaze from yours.

"Hey." You wined and lifted his head with your hands. "I like just you." You smiled before doing something that even surprised yourself.

You kissed him.

*~*~*

awe the princess and the nerd... no ok tht was stupid ok goodbye