Then I wrap my hair up in a towel and put on my clothes for my date, and turn to the mirror to do my makeup. I decide on doing a full face for today, and start with my primer. After that put on foundation and concealer, then move on to my eyebrows. I expertly fill them in and then outline them with concealer. After, I put on my blush, bronzer, and highlight and then decide on eyeshadow. I do a light brown and gold on my lids and then put on some mascara and lipgloss and decide I'm done.

I take my hair out of the hair towel and plug in my straightener. While I wait for the straightener to warm up, I quickly blow dry my hair a little. Once the straighter is hot, I slowly straighten my damp, curly hair. This takes a while since my hair is thick and stubborn, but when I'm done my hair is completely straight and reaches the hem of my skirt. After I straighten my hair I'm completely ready.

I grab my phone off the sink and step out of the bathroom when I'm done. I see Dom sitting on the couch and David next to him, and go and sit down with them.

Dom whistles when he sees me.

"What's up here, Kota? You look hot," Dom says.

"Be careful, Dom. I've got a boyfriend and he'll beat your ass," I joke and David laughs.

"Who's ass do I have to beat?" Alex asks, emerging from our room wearing a plaid shirt and jeans.

My eyes widen as I look at him, and I lick my lips. I have to admit, Alex in plaid is hot as fuck.

"You have to beat Dom's ass, he called Dakota hot," David says, now turning on his camera.

"Or you can beat Dakota's ass for letting me call her hot, you know," Dom shrugs.

"Yeah, beat Dakota up," David laughs, and Alex walks over to me.

"Don't come near me or I'll fuck you up, boy," I tease, pointing at him.

"Oh, please. You weigh like 90 pounds and you're all skin and bones, no muscle. I could beat you up in two seconds," Alex scoffs.

"Oh, you bet?" I ask.

"Oh I bet," Alex says, moving right next to me.

But before I can do anything to him, he reaches down to me and starts tickling me, leaving me in a fit of laughter.

"Alex! Stop!" I say in between laughs.

Alex moves from tickling my stomach to tickling my sides, making me laugh even harder and flail my limbs. Accidentally, my leg goes flying and hits Alex straight in his balls.

"Fuck!" Alex let's out, stopping tickling me and holding his dick through his pants.

David, Dom, and I start laughing.

"I got that all on camera," David giggles, and Alex scowls at him.

"I'm sorry, baby," I say, getting off the couch and hugging him.

Dom and David both continue to laugh until Alex finally calms down and then he looks at me.

"Now my dicks broken thanks to you. I didn't know you could kick so hard," Alex admits.

"Guess that means no sex for Dakota," Dom says, interrupting.

"Yeah, I guess so," Alex shrugs.

I roll my eyes at him and check the time.

"It's 3, we should get going," I say, and Alex agrees.

"Bye, we'll see you later," Alex tells the guys.

"I want her back here by 7 o' clock sharp, young man!" David jokes, waving his finger at us.

Alex flips him off, and then we walk out the door together and towards the parking garage.