Thirteen

Jack tripped into his house and slammed the door shut behind him, twisting the lock into place as a defense against himself.

It would have to be enough to keep him from leaving again.

He didn't even have the energy in him to feel sorry for ignoring his neighbour and whatever the woman had said to him before he flew through his front door. He was too preoccupied with pushing his fist over his crotch, trying to simulate the feeling of still being locked inside Summer and having that crushing pressure over his knot.

He had pulled out of Summer before his knot had fully deflated, and as such, he'd suffered through numerous mini orgasms as he drove home- his traitorous body still trying to breed the now non-present omega.

The inside of his pants were sticking to his legs, horrible and tacky on his skin.

He wanted to cry.

His fist wasn't enough.

Shoving his right hand down his pants, he wrapped his fingers around the bulging knot and squeezed, knees almost buckling from the pleasure.

Somehow he managed to make it to his living room, kicking off his trousers and underwear and collapsing on the couch with his hand still squeezing his knot. He gritted his teeth and rode out the next mini-orgasm, eying the clock out of the corner of his eye.

It didn't feel good anymore.

A cold sweat had broken out on his face and everything from the top of his chest to the tips of his toes was ten degrees too hot.

It almost felt like he was going into a rut, but he knew that he couldn't be since he still had six months until his next one was due.

No.

He was suffering because he should have been buried deep inside Summer but instead he had pulled out and forced her out of his car. He vaguely remembered making sure she made it inside her house safely, but everything from knotting her to pulling up outside his own house was a blur of fighting against his own instincts.

Her heat had come on heavy and fast, too fast for Jack to get his head together.

He had knotted her three times in less than two hours.

Just thinking about it made him tighten his grip on his knot, squeezing it until he became lightheaded.

By now, it was painful to cum. Wrong.

He still couldn't comprehend how he'd created such a disaster.

He still couldn't comprehend how Summer liked him.

He shuddered, sagging as his knot diminished slightly in size, almost completely spent.

In some ways, he wondered if he was at fault for Summer being attracted to him. He wondered if he had somehow tricked her, if he had smothered her with his raging alpha hormones that could never calm down around her, until her biology forced her to react to it.

His eyes began to burn and he forced them shut, taking shallow breaths until the ache in his chest subsided.

Her scent was still all over him, forcing his swollen knot to continue its quasi-breeding for a bit longer before it finally had enough and gave him a break.

He was so relieved.

Anymore and he thought it would kill him.

Now all he was left with was an emptiness in his chest, exhausted body lingering somewhere between unconsciousness and alertness.