House of memory

Authors note: Hey guys it's Shantelle I know I've not updated in soooooooooooooooooooo long but I can only apologise for that as I've been busy with my other stories and with my new joint account @janos_4_eva and I've been crazy busy with exams and revising. This is an update and it's the final chapter and it is quite short. I know this is soooo upsetting but I had an idea on how to end this and so I am going to do that. Anywho enjoy this chapter it's the last one xxxxxxxxx

************************************************************

Jade's POV:

My eyes fluttered open it felt like they were attempting to lift weights at the exact same time. There were loads of beeping noises and the sound of people muttering filled my ears. Huh , Where am I?

I opened my eyes up fully and I looked to my left and my right only to find that I'm in a room with four white walls. That's when I realised that I'm in a bed as well with a load of wires hooked up to me and I'm in a hospital gown. What the heck has happened to me?

A groan escaped my lips and that seemed to attract the attention of the three people in the room. They turned to face me , I recognise these faces. Perrie , Jesy and Leigh-anne oh my gosh.

The three of them all hurried over to my bed where I was laid and threw there arms around me extremely tightly.

"Er...girlies struggling to breath here"

After I said that they all immediately got off of me. I don't get it there acting like I'm a baby ; extremely fragile yet you want to hold it so tightly to protect it.

"We thought we lost you , we thought you were gunna die ," Perrie said with her voice cracking and tears slipping out of her eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows together ,"What are you talking about?"

"At our school of performing arts , it burned down but you didn't escape the building before it collapsed and firefighters rescued you and since then you've been in a coma for the past three months," Leigh-anne explained to me.

"Do you not remember?" Jesy asked me.

I shook my head and then tried to force my memories back.

Anubis house........eye of horus.......victor .... Locket ....elixir ...... Sarah ..... Fabian .......the cup...... The artifacts.....

"I ..... I remember," I stuttered.

"What can you remember?" Leigh-anne asked me.

"Everything," I said ,"Starting anubis , meeting sarah and her giving me the locket and meeting everybody that lives in anubis house and victor and his secret society trying to make an elixir of life".

"What are you on about ?" Perrie asked , finally managing to get her voice back from where it cracked earlier.

"Anubis house is where we are being transferred to in a few weeks time we've never been there before," Jesy added

So was everything just a dream? Did all of my memories never happen? Why do I think all of this happened to me?

"I'm so confused , it all seemed so real how could it of not happened?" I asked , desperately hoping for an answer.

"I'll get one of the doctors , maybe they know what's up," Leigh-anne said whilst pressing the call for help button which brought a nurse into my room.

"How can I help?" The nurse asked me.

"I can remember all of these things happening to me they seemed so real but I've been told it never happened so I'm really confused as to what's going on," I told the nurse.

"It appears that whilst you have been unconscious in your coma you have had dreams that seem so very vivid and real to you even though the things in your dreams never actually happened it was like your minds way of keeping you alive," the nurse explained to me.

So it was all just a dream. None of this ever happened. I never went to Anubis house , I never met Sarah , I never got given my eye of horus locket , I never interacted with fabian or amber or patricia or Nina or Jerome or Alfie or Mara or Mick , I never got kidnapped by Victor and Nina , I never became the real chosen one , I never started a quest to find parts to the cup , There was never an elixir of life , Joy never got abducted or accused of being the chosen one , Victor never had a secret society.

I cannot believe that the memories I thought were real were just in fact fake dreams. I wonder if when I do actually start Anubis if it will be like how it was in my dream. I sure hope it's not like my dream because it freaked me out way too much.

************************THE END*************************