CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

A Dark Reflection
( unedited....ps...I don't really like this chapter)

I don't really like this chapter)

~

"It's Jonathan, my brother." Clary stated as we walked into Alec's office. I had reluctantly joined them again after Jace ran after me, apologising for his choice of words. Of course I don't fully forgive him, but he's lucky I love him. "He's the one who came after Elliot."

"He's after the Mortal Mirror." I said, tightening my grip on Jace's hand. "Can't we just buy a random mirror from the shop and write 'Mortal' on it?" I asked, of course I was only joking, I asked the same thing about the Cup.

Gilbert cracked up laughing "Good one, Ari." He smirked, Clary sighed and shook her head gently, I guess she didn't find my joke amusing.

"Sebastian, thanks." Alec suddenly said, sounding thankful "But, uh, we're good here."

"Uh, if I can be of any assistance. I'd be happy to help." Sebastian said, his voice a certain emotion. He sounded like he really wants to help. I mean, I'm down for that.

"Thank you. We've got it covered." Alec replied, his arms crossed while he stood like a statue.

"Sure." Sebastian muttered, I furrowed my brows as my gaze settled onto him. He was staring at the mark Dot was looking at upon the tablet and her arm. Why was he so intrigued by it. I didn't get to keep watching him as he walked out of the room.

Why was Sebastian to intrigued to help and why was he acting so nervous when Clary as speaking about Jonathan. He also seemed very interested towards my thoughts about Jonathan too...Unless. Shit.

"Wait." I called out as I ran after Sebastian. "I'm sorry that you couldn't help, Alec wasn't being unreasonable." I smiled gently, Sebastian nodded his head, his eyes not meeting mine. "Can I ask you something?" I questioned before  I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards my bedroom.

I locked the bedroom door behind us. "You're Jonathan, aren't you?" I whispered "That's why I can't feel or see your emotions, because of your demon blood." I turned around to face him, my heart beating quickly, 'Sebastian' stood there, facing me. His body shaking slightly. "Do you hate me?" He whisper-yelled as he walked towards me, his hand wrapping around my throat as he pushed me up against the wall. "Are you going to tell the others and get me sent to the Clave?" He asked, his voice sounding strong but also weak.

I tried to shake my head but he only tightened his grip on my neck, making me gasp gently. "No." I wheezed out. "I promised that I would help you when I found you. I don't break my promises."

Sebastian broke the grip on my neck as he staggered backwards, his face softening slightly. "Do you hate me, Ariana?" He asked, stalking back towards me, our body's close together. I finally saw the emotions in his eyes, they were pained. "No." I whispered "I don't hate you, Jon, we're the same."