2

Pov: Shadow

  I was disgusted with myself. I saved one of them. Why didn't I do a fang check in the car? I pointed the gun right at his head. He didn't flinch, it was as if he was accepting his fate. Damn right he should, I was planing to kill them all anyway.

"I can't believe I called it sweetie," Rouge wiped her gloved hands behind me, "Shadow don't shoot him," she whispered.

  She was doing this again. Saying what I wanted to hear out loud, whispering something else to be sure this is what I wanted.

"If you're going to shoot, my heart would kill me. Why aim at my head?" He asked, that threw me off.

"Why were your fellow vampires draining you?" I asked, it didn't make scense for him to be drained by his species.

"Scourge likes it, or that's what he told me. When he can't find a good enough prey, he asks me for some. He always promises to only have a little, but he always drinks too much. He says it's because he can't stop when he starts," he answered.

"You're letting him do that to you?" Rouge asked, "why?"

"Mephalis is my friends. Scourge too, sorta. He likes having me do... um... other things too. But we're still friends. That's what he says," he looked a little embarrassed when he said that.

"Shadow, their taking advantage of him," Rouge whispered.

"Why should I care? They kill us," I snapped.

"You really think he would kill us?" She asked, "what's your name?"

"Oh... um... Sonic," he answered.

"Blue baby, what did I say about give out you adorable name to others," those vampires found us, "Hey, jackass. Next time you point a gun at my blueberry here, I'll eat you alive in front of your friend here."

"Scourge, you found me again," he seemed calm considering the almost killed him before, "you always find me," he smiled.

"I'll always look for you," was he being romantic or creepy? His compliment creeped me out a bit, I didn't let it show, "Hey Stripes. Put the gun down now."

  I moved it away, and aim at him instead.

"Oh no you don't," Rouge ran up and hugged that damn blue vampire.

"Rouge what the fuck are you doing?!" I shouted.

"Get. Off. Him. Now," the green bloodsucker growled.

"No way, you've been taking advantage of this little thing for way to long," she growled.

"Are you insane bitch? He just anoth vampire to ki-" I was slammed against the wall by a, blank tentacle?

"Don't you dare threaten him. Sonic are you alright?" It was the gray one from before.

"I'm okay," Sonic answered.

"Good," he picked up the smaller one, "wait outside with Silver. Okay?"

"Okay," he ran out like nothing happened.

"No, stay. Sonic come back," Rouge chased after him.

"You idiot get back here!" I commanded. She ignored me and left.

"So how about pay back for threatening Blue?" Scourge had an evil grin, doesn't every vampire.

  The blue one didn't... his name was Sonic right? He smiled... something different. Friendly, but he didn't move when I pointed a gun at him. He looked afraid until I pulled it out. A vampire... afraid of mobians? It's stupid and ridicules. Impossible.

Pov: Sonic

  Silver was waiting for me outside the window Scourge and Mephalis came in from. He helped me out and walked away with me.

"Scourge drink to much blood again?" He asked, "you need to be strict and tell him no."

"I couldn't do that. He says he needs it... that would just be mean to say no when he needs it," I answered.

"Sonic, he doesn't need your blood. He needs to use effort to hunt like the rest of us," Sliver gave me the same lecture.

"There's another one?" The bat lady from before followed us, "Sonic baby come here. I won't let this one take advantage of you too."

"What are you talking about," I asked.

"I'm not going to take advange of him. You're a mean lady," Silver whined.

"As if. You're all drinking his blood. Sonic, come here sweetie," she reached for me, she made me nervous.

"I've got ya," Sliver picked me up and walked away, "I know they scare you."

  Mortals were really scary beings. They kill things the don't understand, and attack anything that poses a threat to them. I knew Scourge was hunting with Mephalis now. I took a peek at the window. More mortals were running around and fighting back. What if Scourge or Mephalis gets hurt? What if both get hurt? Oh no... what if more mobians show up? I felt so scared knowing those two where surrounded.

"Hey, they're fine," Sliver called my attention.

"But... there's so many mo-" he placed a finger over my lips.

"It's okay, they're strong. They'll make it out," he had carried me into the woods. Back to our little hut with multiple times below. Like a dungeon but nicer.

"Hey, let him go," the bat lady followed us again.

"W-why are you following us?" I asked, hiding in Silver's chest.

"I don't want you around them anymore. You might be a vampire, but you shouldn't be advised like that," she said.

"What?" I peek over Silver's side.

"What are you?" Silver asked.

"A friend," Rouge held her hand out.

"Silver..." She had grabbed me times before. Seeing her arms out made me nervous again.

"Go home," Silver commanded.

  He pulled me inside and blocked the door. We went down the secret entrance in the fire place. By the time the bat lady opened the door. She would be in an empty hut.

  I was placed on Silver and Mephalis's bed.

"Silver, this is the wrong room," I stated.

"Stay here for the day, please?" He asked.

"... Scourge is gonna be mad," I said, debating my choice.

"But he won't be home until before sun rise. Please~ I never get a turn with you. That mortal might not leave yet. You'll be sleeping all alone otherwise," that thought terrified me. The mortal could find her way and kill us in my sleep, "I want you to be safe."

"Mmm.... okay... but only because the scary mortal is upstairs," I answered.

  He pulled me into his arms and we laid in bed. I snuggled close to him, each sound I heard made my heart skip a beat in fear.

~~~

Aww Sonic's scared of his prey. So I'll be continuing this for you guys, and myself. Hope you like it so far.

Bye bye~😙