Chapter 68: Final Battle And The Unexpected

We all entered through the door and found an alternated Nobody world. From a distance, I could see Xemnas.

"So... it seems your hearts have led you to obliteration. Perhaps it doesn't pay to be too loyal to one's heart. I will have to be sure and remember that." Xemnas said. Xemnas sent a skyscraper down on us.

"Back to the door!" Amara screamed. We ran, but the sudden impact of the building hitting the ground, caused Amara, Kiyoko, Mickey, Kairi, and Stitch to end on the other side of the door, which closed.

"No!" Riku exclaimed.

"We can take him on our own!" Sora said. Yami was with us. I was worried, but something told me she'd be fine. We ran forward. Buildings would pop up, knocking us all off balance. Finally, me and Sora sliced through one of them and proceeded forward. We found ourselves in a new area and skyscrapers would be flung at us. Me and Sora would slice them and use the sliced halves to jump to the castle. After making our way through the castle, we found Xemnas. He was incased in Xehanort's armor. It was hard fighting him, especially since used Axel, Xaldin, Demyx and Xigbar's powers. However we finally manage to beat him.

"I need... more rage... I need more... hearts..." Xemnas muttered.

"Xemnas, a heart is much more than just anger and hate. Love, sadness, happiness, All those emotions are store in a heart. Don't you remember feeling happiness and sadness?" I asked.

"Unfortunately... I don't." Xemnas said. Xemnas vanished.

"Gosh, you all did great!" Mickey said. Yami handed Kiyoko to me. I noticed Riku putting distance from everyone. Amara and I walked over to him.

"Riku, I think our daughter wants you to hold him." I said. Riku turned and smiled a little. I handed Kiyoko to him and our little baby cooed, happy to have his mother and father together with him.

"You're going to come back home with us, right daddy?" Amara asked and Riku's smile dropped. He handed Kiyoko to me.

"I had given in to the darkness and I... hurt your mother. All of you, in more ways than 1." Riku said.

"Riku!" I cried. Sora Yami came over to us.

"How'm I gonna face everyone?" Riku asked.

"Like this!" Sora and Yami said. They made a funny face at Riku. He, me, and even Kiyoko laugh. I had missed Riku's laugh. Suddenly, large vibration hit the tower, shaking it. I handed Kiyoko back to Amara.

"Hurry!" Mickey exclaimed.

"I'll open a path." Riku said. Riku raised his hand, but a portal didn't open.

"Riku, you don't belong in the dark realm anymore." Yami said.

"How are we gonna get outta here?" Goofy asked. I felt a presence behind us. I looked and saw the transparent image of Naminé and Lumina. Lumina held out her hand and opened a portal. Mickey and Donald ran toward it and the girl disappeared.

"Who did this?" Donald asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. But we'd better hurry and get through." Mickey said. Pluto suddenly appeared. He, Stitch ran through the portal. Goofy, Amara, Donald and Mickey followed. The girl reappeared.

"Thank you, Naminé, Lumina." Kairi said.

"Sure." She turned to us. "See? We meet again, like we promised." Naminé said and I nodded.

"You said we meet again." a voice said.

"But when we did, we might not recognize each other." another voice said. Just then, a transparent image of a boy and girl came from me and Sora. I realized who they were; Roxas and Irix.