Chapter 48: Rude? Diffently Riku...

We hurried into the throne room to find the Captain and Emperor surprisingly calm.

"I assume you already know about the Heartless that's heading this way?" I asked.

"Yes. A young man warned us. Isn't that right, Captain Li?" the Emperor said.

"Y-yes, Your Excellency." the captain said.

"The young man arrived not to long ago and told us of the creature. Captain Li was easily defeated by the man. He was the same one in black that I heard whispers about." the Emperor said.

"Did he tell you his name?" I asked.

"He didn't offer his name. He was rather rude." the Emperor said.

"Rude? Then it WAS Riku!" Sora exclaimed and I snickered, trying to hold back my laughter. I heard Donald and Goofy whisper something, but I couldn't make it out.

"Why would he come here?" Mulan asked. Suddenly, the whole palace began to shake. "I'll check outside." We hurried to the front doors. "I'll check outside." We hurried to the front doors. Mulan pushed them only slightly open when the Heartless tried to grab her. It flew away from the doors and we ran outside. The Heartless was flying overhead and it suddenly flew straight for us. We all managed to jump out of the way. Then, we all ran up behind it and grabbed onto its tail. We all climbed on its back as it took off into the air. There was a spike on its back that would emit electricity. I destroyed it with one hit, which caused the Heartless to collapse to the ground. We only did minimal damage to it before it knocked us off its back and flew back into the air. This Heartless had the advantage of being able to fly.

'Piri, my child. You must find the power sleeping in yourself and release it.' a voice said. Who was that?

I folded my hands like I was praying and felt a warm light envelope around me.

"Piri, watch out!" I looked to see the Heartless heading right for me. I pointed my Keyblade at the Heartless.

"Come and die!" I shouted. I jumped up and changed to my Valor form and performed a melee of attacks with my keyblade. I change to my Wisdom form and did the same thing. I turned to my regular clothes and my blade glowed with a blue light and grew a little bigger. I jumped up and raised my blade above my head, grasping it with two hands as I bring it down on it. It crashed down into the ground with a pained roar. A large heart emerged from it as shadows engulfed it.

"Way to go, Piri!" Sora cheered. We went back to the palace to inform the Emperor the Heartless was dealt with.

"Once again, you have served China well. It would please me to reward you. What is it that you wish?" the Emperor asked. I looked at Sora.

"Well..." He looked at me. I nodded to him that it was okay for him to ask since he and I wanted the same thing. "You say a guy in black came to see you. What did he say?" Sora asked.

"This that all you request?" the Emperor asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Dragons have crossed our land and left a great web of paths. These dragons wield much power, and they are the source of many gifts to both man and nature. But it would seem someone of evil intent disturbed one of our dragons, and transformed it into what you call a Heartless. It is my belief that this young man came to warn me of that danger. Then, I could alert and prepare my troops." the Emperor said.

"Did you?" I asked. He laughed

"I was about to, but he told me the situation had changed." the Emperor said.

"He said 3 'wise guys' had arrived. And they would take care of things." I stifled my laughter. That had to Riku. "Wise Guy" was one of his nicknames for Sora. "He also said with them was a princess of surpassing beauty, bravery, and intelligence. That we needn't worry about anyone getting hurt as she was able to protect anyone while fighting even the most formidable foe." the captain said. I blushed a deep red. It definitely was Riku. He still calls me a princess even though I've passed that down.

"That's gotta be Riku!" Sora said.

"But what's he doin' hanging out with Organization XIII?" Goofy asked.

"He has a reason to. Remember, Mickey and I also had to wear that coat too." I said.

"Oh! That's right!" Donald said. The Emperor then asked Mulan what her request was and she requested that Shang have a vacation. The Emperor explained that he to refuse since Shang was his bodyguard, but then offered Mulan to serve with him, to which she accepted. The sight of them made my eyes water a little. I noticed it was the same with Sora.