Chapter 3: Irix Meets Lightning

Hehe, a bit of LeonxLightning and IrixxRoxas in this one...

Chapter 3

Irix's POV

Well, since we're here... let's look around.

Piri...

You're lazy, little brother...

They'll come at you out of nowhere.

Where are you? Show yourself!

And they'll keep on coming. So as long as you continue to wield the keyblade and wear that necklace.

Who are you?

But, why? Why did it choose kids like you two?

It chooses whoever it wants to, you bastard!

S_ look out!

The keys!

I feel the power coming from the necklace that girl has!

The princess!

You were looking for me and Sora?

Hey, why you come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel.

I wonder if we'd be able to find R_ and K_ ...

It would be possible. We might be able to find my sister, too!

Yeah, I guess...

But you two can't come looking like that, understood? No frowning and no sad face, okay?

Sounds good to me!

Alright, we'll go with you guys!

Donald duck.

Name's Goofy!

I'm S_

Piri, but you guys can call me Pi since we are friends, right?

Right!

All for one and one for all!

I woke up with a tear in my eye and wondered why it was there. I groaned as I sat up. I still was in my halter top and jeans. I looked around and realized I wasn't in my room but in Roxas's room and in Roxas's bed. Damn, did I fall asleep?

"Good morning, Ice!" I heard Roxas say. I blushed and got up. "Oh no you don't!" he grabbed my wrist and he smirked. I smirked as well; I got the message.

"Oh really? And here I was thinking you were so innocent..." he blushed. I used the time he was dazed and shoved him back into bed, climbing on top and kissing him. I suddenly stopped, "Wait, what about Hayner and the others?"

"What about 'em?" he flipped us over and I yelped in surprise, "Besides, you did say, 'To be continued.' and we never did..."