Chapter 19: Investigation and Mysteries

Piri's POV

We went back to the main hall and I noticed Donald looking up toward the staircase.

"What is it?" Sora asked him.

"I think I just now saw a lady at the top of those stairs..."

"Well... If the Beast is here in the castle, that lady must have been Belle, right?" Goofy asked.

"Oh, that's right! Belle was the one I met back in Hollow Baston!" I put a hand on my hip, "Beast was looking for her when she was taken from him."

"Right! She might know what's going on with the Beast." Sora said.

We went up the stairs and to the West wing. As we got to the door at the end of the hall, I could hear her voice. Sora hushed us and tip-toed to the door. I face palmed myself and sighed, slightly smiling; the light in his heart will never age it seems.

"What am I going to do?" Belle asked to herself. Sora pointed at the door and Donald stepped back.

"Okay." Donald said, charging at the door.

"Donald!" We yelled and the door opened the second before Donald hit it. He tripped and fell on his stomach.

"Hey who opened the door?" Donald asked. Right in front of Donald stood Belle.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're here!" She picked up picked Donald and hugged him. "Donald!" She turned her attention to the three of us still standing in the hall. "Sora! Goofy! Piri!"

"Hey!" I deadpanned and Sora nervously laughed.

"Sorry about her... Hiya!"

"Put me down! Put me down!" Donald demand and I smirked as Belle let go of him and pupils were spinning around a little.

Just as I expected. Belle didn't even fully understand why the Beast acted this way. But as far as she told us and what we already know, he usually has a heart of gold. But now he was acting weird. He even had his own servants in a dungeon. She also said they might know what exactly is going on.

We made our way to the West wing of the castle to seek out this dungeon where the servants were locked up. We got to this familiar hallway. Where have I seen this? I never been here... Unless...

"Irix, wait up!"

I heard a voice behind me and turned around. I gasped when I saw the kid from my vision when Sora and Mickey closed the Door To Darkness.

"Roxas?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"Piri?" Sora asked and I looked at him. "Who you talking to?"

"Uh..." I looked back and saw nothing else. I blinked and closed my eyes. I saw a picture of him and Irix together, kissing. A tear ran down my face. 'So, this is why I feel this way. Irix loves Roxas. Who is Roxas' persona though?'

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," I wiped my face, "Uh, I just... got lost in thought, I guess."