Chapter 30: Drink Up Me Hardies

AN there is rum in this chapter. Yeah...

Oh, and camillah17 , if you wanna learn more about pirates, this chapter and last chapter are 2 to read! Good luck with Penny the Pirate!

~

Dream...

"No way! Really?" I asked him. "Who said?"

"Mom did! While you a dad were out me and mama watched this movie!" Riku said.

I sighed, dreamily, "It's sounds romantic." This was the day he told me about the Legendary power of the paopu fruit.

Riku huffed, "I guess..."

"Who would you share it with Riku?" I asked.

"Someone very special of course!"

"Well, duh!"

"I bet you wanna share it with Sora!" I gasped and slapped his shoulder.

"Do not!"

"Well, what's wrong with Sora?"

"Nothing, but I like someone else..."

He scooted closer to me. "Who?"

"Um..." I blushed and looked away.

"Well, whoever it is better behave themselves! I would rather them be hung by their toe nails on the paopu tree!" I laughed; if he knew then, he would have laughed, too, because it was him. "Hey Piri..."

"Yeah?"

"Save your first kiss for me!" I widened my eyes and looked at him. He had the mischievous smirk on his face.

"Wha-" he laughed and ran off into another room. I growled as I realized he was joking, "Ugh! Hey! Wait a minute!"

I chased after him.

~

I felt a hand put my bangs behind my ear and shot my eye open. I looked up and saw the black coat. At first I growled until I picked up his scent.

"Don't scare me like that..." I laid back down.

"What, I scared you, lovebug?" I rolled my eyes at this. "Where's Sora?"

"I don't know." I yawned and sat up again, "And frankly, at this point, I'm tired."

"Do you need me to stay here until they get back?" I shrugged.

"It would be nice to snuggle up in your arms for a while..." I got up and hugged him. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled and put my arms around his neck, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Still light as a feather..." He said and started walking to another room.

"It pays to be a Keyblade Master and fight a lot of heartless." I said. He put me on a barrel and I rubbed my eyes. I watched him gather up nets until I got bored and got up. "I'll be right back."

"Okay, be careful!" I nodded and left the room. I looked around the whole ship. I soon became thirsty and began looking for water. There was a bottle by the wheel controlling the ship and it looked like it had something in it. I smelt it and my inners flipped. I suppose it was Jack's. Well, I was still thirsty and I tasted it. It was surprisingly good! I took a whole shallow of it and then another and then another. Before I knew it, it was gone. Wasn't it full? I shrugged and threw it to the ground. I felt I was thirsty for more and decided to go get more.

~

Riku's POV

Piri was taking a little longer than I thought. Was she captured? Oh god, I hope not! With the pillow I made out of net finished, I put it down a went out of the ship's cabin. I suddenly heard sing.

"Yoo-hoo, yoo-hoo, it's a pirate's life for me!" I widened my eyes as I recognized that voice and saw her stumbled towards me. I heard giggles and Piri grabbed my wrist, "Come on, Silver! Sing with me! We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho!" I finally noticed that she had a rum bottle and she took a big sip.

"Piri, knock it off!" I took her bottle away.

"Hey!"

"Where did you get this?" I saw her tear up and I sighed. I kissed her forehead and she giggled flirtatiously giggle.

"Oh, your so cute, baby!"

"Thanks, but-" she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in. She put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck.

"I want this Prince of the Ship to dance with the Princess of Memory! Princes and Princesses are supposed to dance together right?"

Was she talking about her or Kiyoko? I suppose it was herself she was talking about but who was the Prince? I smirked, "Is this Prince handsome?"

"Oh, young man! you don't even know! His gorgeous neon cyan eyes beautifuller and that hair can glow like lights too!"

I snickered, "What's his name?"

"Riku... Don't you know?" She giggled and her face lit up as she stared at me. "Wait a second, put down your hood and let me look upon that face, savvy?"

I snickered and actually did. I didn't have my blindfold on, but she gasped and smelled me. "Um... Piri?"

"You smell like him! Do you have his perfume?"

I picked her up but she got out and she spun around, "Weeeeee! Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads, Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!"

I face palmed myself and took her wrist, "Come on, let's just go snuggle or whatever..."

"Aww, but I'm not tired!" She giggled, "But I wouldn't mind snuggles with you, man who smells like Ri- Oh wait, you are Riku!"

"Oh?"

"Yeah! You love me~" she tried to teased me and I rolled my eyes. This time she grabbed my wrist and she took is to the room we started in. "We gotta look out for Caption Hook! Peter said, that... he said..." She fainted in my arms and I sighed.

'She finally fall asleep...' I picked her up and walked to the room with the net pillow. It wasn't the comfiest thing in the worlds but it will work.

"We need to get out of here!!" I heard Sora's voice and kissed Piri's forehead. I left shortly after.

~

Sora's POV

Shortly after we set sail, I found Piri fast asleep on a pile of nets but she was not waking up. "Piri? Piri!"

"Hey, is this rum?" Goofy picked up a bottle that was on a barrel nearby.

"What's rum?" I asked.

"It's a drink that pirates drink when they want... An alcoholic drink." She got drunk!?

"Where did it come from?!"

"It might have been Jack's. He is a pirate after all, Sora." Well yeah...

"I knew we shouldn't have left her alone..."

"You're the one who said we might be needed to help them!" Donald reminded.

"Well, I didn't know that there was alcohol on the ship!" I put my hands behind my head. I looked back at the sleeping bluette. "When will she wake up?"

"I don't know." Elizabeth said, "But when she wakes up,  she's probably going to feel a bit dizzy so watch her."

"O-okay then..." I looked back at Piri and saw a ring on her ring finger, one I haven't seen before. Was someone here? Or did she find it and took it? Not likely...

There was then some pirates who came on board the ship and we went to fight them.