" Are you crying! Taehyung, what happened," He questioned, his voice suddenly getting very grim.

" Jungkook..I think...I am pregnant,' I confessed before turning into a whole blubbering mess.

There I finally said it.

" You're pregnant? Taehyung I am coming over. Take some deep breaths. Is there anything you want while I am on the way there?" He asked, his tone calm but also worried. He couldn't mask it.

" Nothing, I'll leave the door unlocked," I sniffed, before hanging up first.

Why did I have to cry? My goal was to not fall into the pit of questions and worry when I called Jungkook but just knowing he would listen I let it out.

But I also let it out.

~~~

Jungkook P.O.V

###

I hopped into my car and started the engine.

Taehyung is pregnant?

Dear lord....

I picked up my phone and dialed Yoongi. He clearly hadn't told him yet and had locked himself in his house. How long had he known?

I am happy for him, but I am also worried about him.

While I was in my own pit of thoughts, Yoongi had picked up the phone.

" Hey Jungkook. Whatcha need?"

" Have you heard from Taehyung, at all?" I asked, quickly.

There was a long pause.

" No I haven't,"

" I assumed as much,"

" Do you know what is wrong?"

" Yeah, he just called and told me, and from the sound of it I am the first to know,"

" Tell me,"

" I don't think I should be the one to tell you,"

" Jeon Jungkook, tell me what is wrong with my boyfriend,"

" Yoongi, trust me I really want to tell you. Trust me. But it is one of those big things that if Taehyung didn't tell you it would just make it worse,"

" What do you mean?"

" Go see Taehyung after work. Not now, I am going to talk to him now. Don't force it out of him if he isn't ready," '

Another pause

" And tell me one thing,"

" Whatever you need to know, Jungkook,"

" Will you leave Taehyung, no matter what is going on,"

" I would never leave Taehyung. Not unless he told me too,"

" Good,"

###

I got to Tae's apartment building and ran up the stairs. Without even knocking I busted open the door and ran inside, slamming the door behind me.

" Jungkook?" A small voice came from Taehyung's bedroom.

" Yeah it's me," I replied and made my way to his room. I walked in and took in the scene around me. He had an ice cream bucket on his floor and was currently eating another one. He had clothes all over the floor, his bed was a mess, and he had a pathway made from his bed to the bathroom made probably to run and throw up. The only really clean part of his room was his bedside table which had three tests on them. I walked over and looked at them all. Positive is what they read.