Now a published ebook and paperback (on KU!)

On March 9, 2019, after several rounds of editing and revising, Temper: Deference was released as an ebook and paperback on Amazon (external link to my Author page below), and is now available for FREE on Kindle Unlimited. 

Due to Amazon TOS, I had to take down most of it from Wattpad and keep only the first 3 chapters. 

The rest of the story was published in April and then in May. Therefore, Devotion and Dread (books 2 and 3) are also limited to 3 chapters.

Thank you very much for your understanding and for giving this story a chance! 

Link for DEFERENCE to Amazon:

https://bit.ly/31Sgiii

[🌟🌟Temper: Deference is on Wattpad's Featured List - June 29, 2018]

*****

June 1, 2018

Hello everyone!

Thank you for clicking on Temper: Deference and for giving this story a try, I really hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to comment (and vote of course ;) if anything strikes you in particular. 

Deference is the first book out of four of my "Temper" series. 

#1 Deference 
#2 Devotion
#3 Dread

Together, they make up a single arc, a single story line.

A word of warning: Temper is for a Mature (Adult) audience.

While not belonging to the 'Erotica' genre, it contains a lot of lengthy explicit scenes between consenting adults over 35, including between two women. These scenes are tagged at such at the beginning of relevant chapters. 

Other themes include notably trauma, grief, assault, blood, depression, anxiety, panic, abusive parental figures, death, loss of children, pregnancy.  

Thank you again, have a nice trip to Japan... and check the video up here if you want to get some kind of pre-immersion before jumping in!

*You will find a glossary of Japanese words and expressions I often use in this story in the next chapter.*