S i x t e e n

Morning came, but the class didn't even realize it. This was due to the fact that it was still raining. The rain gradually came down heavier by each hour that passed by.

"Is it just me, or does the rain just seem to get heavier?" Max asked out loud, stretching an arm out, as the rain pounded his arm heavily.

"Not just you, Max." Sabrina stuck her arm out as the rain pounded her arm also.

"I mean, this is fresh water." Alix mumbled to the nerdy two.

Marinette was sleeping peacefully, clinging to Adrien. The blond haired model woke up, stretched, and yawned. He glanced over to his girlfriend and smiled.

"Love you, M'Lady," he kissed her forehead. She smiled and Adrien nudged her.

"I know your awake!" Adrien exclaimed, peeling her off of him. Marinette giggled.

"Nooo, I'm not~!" She said in a pouty, but cute way. He chuckled at her. "C'mon, get up."

Adrien got up and helped Marinette up. "Thanks, Kitty," she smiled cutely at him. He blushed bright red and hugged her softly.

"Anytime." Adrien and Marinette held hands. They both walked down to where the rest of the class was. They couldn't see the sun whatsoever.

"Dang. This is a first," Lila said sarcastically. The class glared at her.

"We need some entertainment, woman!" Alix narrowed her eyes at her. "Maybe we could dress you up in the most hideous thing we can you find!"

That silenced Lila. The class tried not to chuckle at her sudden silence. Marinette quickly brought Adrien into the forest for a brief second.

"I have a really bad feeling about all this rain," she murmured to him quietly. He thought about it for a little bit, but ended up nodding in agreement.

"Mari, I have a little idea." Adrien nodded towards the class. He grabbed her hand and Marinette followed him out of the forest.

"Does anybody perhaps have a waterproof phone?" Adrien called out to his classmates. Rose, Max, Sabrina, Kim, and Chloé's hands shot up.

"Good for a start." Marinette nodded at the blond haired model. He smiled at her.

"Now, is anybody's phone possibly alive?" He asked, having no hope in that question. Everybody's hand went down except for Chloé's.

"Mine is still alive!" She declared happily. Everybody was silent. "That's because mine has infinite battery, Daddy bought it for me."

Max and Sabrina's face showed jealousy. Rose and Juleka's face showed awe. While everybody else's showed no care for her phone.

"Uh, neat, I guess." Adrien commented, giving her a supporting thumbs up. Chloé winked at him, and he gave her a disgusted look.

"Give us your phone please." Marinette said in the nicest way possible. Chloé glared at her and reluctantly gave Marinette her phone.

"Thanks." Adrien shooed her away, opening to Chloé's home screen. It showed Adrien as her home screen, with hearts all around him.

He looked up at Marinette, as Marinette looked at the phone disgusted. Adrien chuckled a little bit and continued to scroll through the phone.

Adrien found the weather app. He clicked and opened it. Marinette and his facial expressions were all the class needed.

"I will only curse once," Adrien announced to the class. He looked around the area and looked up at the sky. "We have a hurricane coming towards us."

The class gasped and Adrien cleared his throat.

"Like I said, I will only curse once." He continued with his sentence. Adrien sighed and closed his eyes. He said this very calmly,

"Well, we're fucked."