T w o

The blue-eyed girl fantasized about going to the Bahamas. She's always wanted to do that.

"Alya," she breathed, smiling brightly. Her friend turned to face her.

"Hmm?" Alya hummed, scrolling through her phone.

"Aren't you excited about this trip?" Marinette squealed with happiness. Alya giggled and nodded.

"Yep. Just calm down there, Marinette. Don't get overly excited now." The ombre haired girl patted her shoulder.

The flight attendant came over the speakers and intercom. "Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated and fasten your seatbelts. Until the plane settles into the air, you are prohibited to leave your seat."

Alya looked over to Adrien and whispered something into his ear. Marinette tilted her head to the side in curiosity, wondering what they could possibly be whispering to each other.

"Well?" Marinette asked her friend. Alya turned to face Marinette and smirked. Marinette knew this would be very good or very bad.

"I was thinking.." she paused and smirked more. "I could swap seats with Adrien, since he's sitting next to Nino. Then, he could be sitting next to you."

Marinette gasped. "W-Wha, don't do that! I-I mean, you should have done that a long time ago! I-I mean, ugh!" She gave up mid-sentence.

"Heh. I knew you'd wanna sit next to your boyfriend." Alya winked and swapped seats with Adrien, as planned.

"Wait, we aren't confirmed as a couple yet until college!" She called out to Alya, Alya simply shrugged.

"I think we're confirmed as a couple in my eyes." Adrien whispered into her ear. Marinette felt shivers sent down her spine.

"Who knew you could be so flirty, kitty?" Marinette smiled, blushing creeping onto her cheeks slowly.

"I dunno. Part of my model side and part of my flirty heroine side I guess." The blond haired model shrugged in reply.

"He's mine." The duo heard a whisper behind their seat. They turned around to see it was Chloé.

"Oh great," Adrien whispered and sighed afterwards. Chloé giggled in a evil-like way, trying to pull Adrien into a kiss.

Adrien narrowed his eyes and tugged Chloé off of him. Chloé gasped in surprise and Adrien wrapped an arm around Marinette.

Chloé let out a 'hmph' and looked back at her 'Tour The Bahamas!' magazine. Marinette let out a soft grunt of annoyance, Adrien shushed her quietly.

"It's okay. Once we get to the Bahamas, we'll get our separate room to just you and me." Adrien smiled softly, kissing her cheek.

Marinette smiled cutely, blushing more. In which, her smiling cutely made Adrien start to blush. Before they could continue to have their conversation, the flight attendant interrupted the plane again.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, prepare for takeoff!"