F o u r t e e n

Adrien was in charge of writing the SOS symbol, big and bold in the sand. He sighed after he wrote it neatly. I wonder what good this will do us, Adrien thought to himself, stepping away from his writing.

The bluenette stood by his side. "Looks good, Adrien." She held his hand and squeezed it tightly. He smiled at her and glanced up at the sky.

It was about noon, time to eat at least a bit of food. Adrien let go of Marinette's hand in search for food.

As he ran through the forest, he thought about some things. Day five, Adrien thought to himself. We only have enough supplies to at least survive a week and another day after that.

He sighed and looked around. Barely any coconuts were found.

"C'mon, just two coconuts? Not even one?" Adrien muttered to himself, searching the palm trees for any food. He only found a rat rummaging around the roots of a palm tree.

The animals are probably starving too.. Adrien realized. It might start to smell like scum if they die off. Maybe we could eat them instead?

He then started to look around for possible animals to become Marinette's and his next meal. When Adrien was looking around, he found one coconut, and was relieved.

"Mari!" His voice echoed throughout the forest. Marinette turned around to see him running to her.

"I found just one spare coconut!" The blond haired model announced to her. She clapped her hands happily.

"T-That's amazing," she paused. "Can we split though? I'm as starving as you are, hun."

He nodded. "Yeah, I was planning to split with you anyways." Adrien cracked the coconut in half.

"Cheers?" He clanked his coconut against his girlfriend's. Marinette nodded and smiled softly.

"Cheers." They started to begin to drink the coconuts. The only clean water source and food they had available.

Adrien kissed Marinette. "M'Lady, no matter what happens, we'll be okay. Were together, no need to fear."

Marinette blushed and rested her head on his shoulder. "T-Thanks, Adrien. That was very sweet of you to say that." She giggled happily.

"Anything for you, M'Ladybug." He closed his eyes and held her hand. The duo then slowly drifted off to sleep.
————————————
"Have you heard anything from them?" A certain bluenette begged a news anchor. The news anchor shook her head.

"Sorry Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, but we have heard nothing of the plane that crashed five days ago. All we know is that it crashed and there's no possible survivors. It was too deadly." The news anchor shook her head.

Mrs. Dupain-Cheng started to sob. Her husband frowned at the news anchor.

"Have you guys even checked to see on the Bahamas if they made it to safety?" Mr. Dupain-Cheng asked suspiciously.

"Sir, the island they could of possibly landed on is one of the most dangerous islands. It's thirty minutes to get to the Bahamas from there. That's by boat ride too." She explained.

"Nadia," He sighed. "Nobody was confirmed dead. You have to at least check. Please, for me." Mr. Dupain-Cheng turned to his wife.

"For my wife," he begged. "For the sake of the newscast, at least send a team out there to check. There's a hurricane about to hit that island they possible made it on."

Mrs. Chamack looked over at the video cameras that were about to go live. "Fine. We'll send out a crew tomorrow."

Mr. Dupain-Cheng nodded his head. "Thank you, Mrs. Chamack."

The news reporter escorted the couple out of the studio and rubbed her hands together.

"Okay, let's hope this goes alright."