T e n

The class had finally stopped chasing Chloé and Lila.

"Okay, jeez, sorry everybody. I admit it was my idea." Lila huffed and turned her back on the class. Chloé impatiently tapped her chin.

"And I decided to follow through with the idea." Chloé huffed also. The class clapped for them because they were being honest.

"So finally you guys decided to confess." Ms. Bustier nodded. "No food for twenty-four hours. Then your punishment will be done."

"B-But!" Chloé stuttered, grabbing Ms. Bustier's shoulder. Lila grabbed Ms. Bustier's other shoulder.

"We confessed! Isn't that enough?" Lila tried to convince Ms. Bustier out of the punishment.

"Do you ladies want me to make the punishment last two days?" Ms. Bustier raised an eyebrow at the girls.

"No please!" Lila begged. Chloé tugged Lila's arm, trying to reassure her. Chloé then looked up at Ms. Bustier.

"Humans can't physically survive without food for that long!" Chloé exclaimed, begging the life out of her.

Ms. Bustier tapped her chin. "Actually, humans can live without food for one to two weeks."

The girls both let out a breath of frustration. The class giggled, but quickly stopped when Ms. Bustier looked at them with a serious stare.

"Look, you girls can receive as much food as you want at the end of your punishment. Got it?" Ms. Bustier glared at the two guilty girls. The girls nodded.

"Good. Apologize to the class." The teacher waved her arm towards the class. The girls looked down at their feet and turned to the class.

"We're sorry," they mumbled under their breaths. The class nodded at them and turned to look at Ms. Bustier.

"Fantastic! Now, let's go back to our hut. We have to still help Kim and Alix." Ms. Bustier smiled and beckoned the class to follow her back to the hut.

Kim and Alix were lying on their backs, facing the moon. They were sleeping peacefully. The class awed at them.

The couple both stirred awake. Ms. Bustier rushed to their aid.

"Are you two alright? Still have food poisoning I suppose?" She asked, her eyes filled with concern.

"The both of us are okay. The food poison was cured." Kim smiled sweetly at the teacher. The class gasped.

"Who fixed you up?" Alya asked curiously. Alix cleared her throat.

"Marinette and Adrien did. Mainly Marinette." Alix explained and the class cheered for them.

"Amazing!" Ms. Bustier clapped her hands together in excitement. The class applauded them also.

"Well, I have a question," Rose piped up and glanced around.

"Where's Marinette and Adrien?"
———————————
Adrien finally had found the bluenette sitting on top of a hill near the water. She turned around to see him.

"I can't make you happy, can I?" Marinette murmured to himself, tears streaming down her face.

"No! It's not like that!" Adrien exclaimed, rushing towards her.

"Are you sure?" She questioned as Adrien ran at her with his hands out for an embrace.

"Of course!" He cried, hugging her tightly.

"R-Really?" She started to wail with joy. Adrien nodded.

"Of course, M'Lady. Till' death do us part." He smiled at her, pulling away.

Marinette got on top of a rock. "I'll shout to the heavens and the world that our love matters!"

Adrien chuckled. "You do that."

She looked back at Adrien. "Oh honey, your my world."

"Thank you." He smiled brightly.

She backed a little bit further. "Come join me." Marinette beckoned.

Adrien walked up to her and grabbed her hand. They started to spin around, and she accidentally let go.

"Adrien!" She screamed, and he turned around to face her.

Marinette was falling off the hill, into the shallow ocean.