37.

**A week later**

"You are dismissed Miss Anna Lim." The doctor told me as I smiled back.

"Thank you so much for helping me recover." I thanked as I signed a confirmation paper stating I was good to get dismissed.

"No worries Anna. Please make sure, that you don't go to fairly high places. Chances are, you will have a panic attack or even worse so please be careful." The doctor warned me.

"Ok sir. Thank you." I bowed and left the hospital.

The time read 06.08. Meaning that I can go to school today. I mean education is important right? Although I don't pay attention.

As I made my way to school, all I was thinking of was how Chan started beating me up. I am aggressive to most people but in front of Chan I became a ant. And the thing is, he is that bitch Haneul's brother.

I hope he got excluded from school. I could've died. Or maybe it would've been better if I died. I would have no worries and I wouldn't need to be aggressive and have a reputation. I wouldn't ever get hurt or heartbroken again; Imagine that.

+

I arrived to school. Probably the earliest, seeing that there wasn't even teachers here yet, and all the classrooms were still locked and the only place I could stay was the hallway with the lockers.

I walked to my locker. And even though I was a few metres away, I could see that there was graffiti all over my locker.

I headed closer to it. Reading the things that was written.

'Rest in peace bitch'
'I hope you're in hell rn'
'Die'
'Don't be alive please'

Damn. My poor locker.

I sighed as I walked right past my locker.

Unknowingly, tears started forming on my eyes. I tried to hard not to let tears actually run down my cheeks but I didn't try hard enough I guess.

There's no one here anyway.

"Anna..." I heard a voice.

......or I thought here was no one at least.

I turned around, forgetting there were tears falling from my eyes continuously. My eyes widening in shock that I showed THIS person that I was weak right now.

"Anna please talk to me." He pleaded.

I whipped right back around and started fast walking, leaving my bag in the middle of the hallway and Felix.

Why was he here so early? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME WHY DID I CRY. I'm such a dumbass fucks sake.

I ran turned every corner. I could clearly hear him following me, well at least he was trying to. I was turning all directions so I would lose him. Then finally, I was somehow in front of the old science department.

The building which was set on fire.
The building which was set on fire when I was in there.

Maybe I was just destined to die.
I can't die yet though. I have people to destroy before I die.