9.

Just as he said, I walked up all those stairs to get to the roof, and he wasn't even there.

+
*felix's POV*
I knew something was wrong with her. She had like a really dark shading around her eye and her fave just seemed ugly as usual.

I don't get why I can't do any of my horrible things to her. Before, I did anything I did with girls, I beat them up, embarrassed them In front of the whole school, make them fall in love with me and break their hearts, but Anna..something is different about her.

Maybe it's the fact that she's less uglier than my past victims who have all moved school.

I sighed as Hanul pulled me close to her, clinging onto my arm and moaning about how Anna did all this and that to her blah blah blah.

I stopped my steps right in front of Anna's locker and remembered.

"Oh shit." I muttered.

"Why oppa?" Hanul asked.

"Gotta do something but I'm late for it." I spoke as I struggled pulling my arm from Hanul.

"What do you have to do?"

I thought up a excuse as quickly as I could.

"Gotta..um..shit." I said as I slowly walked further away from Hanul.

"Why are you late for doing a shit oppa?!" Hanul shouted as she laughed.

I took the chance to run off up the stairs. Actually. Why am I even running. Let's take our time shall we?

I took one step and waited five seconds then walked another. But I got annoyed and impatient and jumped up until I got to the door.

*end of pov*
+
Aish. Seriously this stupid motherfucking guy asks me to come to the roof but when I DO show up he isn't here.

I got annoyed, swearing and muttering to myself as I trudged back to the door to go back down and find Somi.

I was about to open the door but the door slammed open right on my face as I felt like my skull was cracking and my bruises just getting worse.

"Ow you stupid son of a bitch!" I yelled as I fell on the floor. Then droplets of blood started plopping on my hand as I freaked out.

"Oh man holy shit!" A male said as he bent down.

"YOU?! You bitch! I've been waiting for you for about thirty min-"

"Shhhh. Get yourself cleaned up first. You look more messed up than you already did." He laughed as he chucked a pack of tissues at me.

"I'm not even gonna say thank you, bitchass." I rolled my eyes.

"Well stop your nose from bleeding then you dumbwit." He chuckled as he took his phone out and before I could hide and cover my face, click!

"DELETE THAT!" I yelled as he waved the ugliest picture I've seen of me in front of my face laughing like a right idiot.

"Nah. Don't feel like it." He refuses as he locked his phone and shoved it into his pocket.

"Ugh you are so annoying sometimes-"

"Sometimes?"

"ALL THE TIME." I yelled as I stomped on his feet as hard as I could before I charged down the stairs.

"Wait you ugly shit! I still need to talk to you-!" I heard him yell faintly.

+
Three words.
I. Hate. Him.
I actually HATE him. He's making my grades go lower, I can't even concentrate in class because of him. He either always kicks the back of my chair, spits out gum he chewed into my hair which is gross, pull my hair from the back, keep nudging me, draw all over my new pencil case, get me in detention...etc.