34.

"Can you stop following me." I spoke as I stopped walking in my tracks with my tray of food.

"Can you stop following me~~" He copied in a high pitches tone.

Is he seriously trying to mess about.

"For fucks sake Felix just fuck off will you." I said annoyed as he's been following me around for 10 minutes whilst I tried to find somewhere I could sit ALONE.

"For fucks sake Felix just fuck off will you~~" He mimicked as he chuckled.

"This isn't funny. Copy me one more time and I'll throw all this food at your face." I warned as he pulled a face at my tray.

"That will just make my face more beautiful wont it." He grinned.

"Oh shall we see then?" I lifted my tray up to his face and pretended to throw it on his face.

No way will I EVER throw this precious food away to garbage. It will go into my mouth, and down into my stomach.

"Ok ok! I was joking." Felix surrendered as he put his hands around my wrists and lowered my arms down to normal.

"Thought so. Now leave me alone." I smiled as I started walking the opposite direction from him.

He caught up with me AGAIN. By now I'm annoyed and angry af.

"Anna!" He shouted my name as I started speed walking.

"WHAT?!" I lost it. "WHY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO TO YOUR DAMN FRIENDS. I HATE YOU SO MUCH OKAY? I HATE YIUR EXISTANCE AND I WISH YOU COULD'VE JUST STAYED IN AMERICA AND NEVER RETURNED. NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU TWAT."

Felix just stood there looking shook. He didn't say anything. Instead, he sighed at the floor and turned his footsteps and walked away from me.

Finally.

+

It was last period. Physical Education.
I was dreading this because I had eaten so much at lunch I could barely breathe...and we were doing rugby.

I quickly got changed, and saw Somi. I ran to her and hugged her from the back.

She suddenly turned around, pushed me off and slapped me across the face. I fell to the concrete floor as I scraped my arm and the side of my leg.

"Somi..?" I looked up confused.

Somi has a full on hatred look on her face as she glared at me.

"Somi what's wrong?" I asked getting up from the floor and brushing tiny rocks off of my scrapes.

"Oh look. Stop acting like you like me as a friend because now I hate you. I hope you enjoyed bitching about me behind my back and thanks to Felix I now know the truth. Don't even act like you know me." Somi commented as she stomped off.

What...? Bitching about her behind her back? When.  I heard Felix's name....does he have anything to do with this?

I walked over to Felix who was with his 'gang', they were warming up and doing stretches.

"Yah fucking Felix." I said as he looked at me and stopped what he was doing. He smirked and cracked his knuckles.

"Yes what?" He said coldly.

"What the fuck did you tell Somi?" I questioned sternly.

"Nothing much." He stated.