13.

Anna's POV

Starting school again sucks.
I tied my laces of my favourite white vans as I packed my school bag.

Well yay...

I heard three honks, indicating that the school bus was already outside.

What the heck, he's three minutes early! Today, mum had to go to work early so I got no tasty breakfast but that's fine with me because I skip breakfast most of the times anyways.

The burns on my arm, my legs and my neck are slowly healing..you can't see the scars as much as you could which is a good thing?

But the fact that I'm going to have to face Felix and Hanul..just annoys me so much since I hate both of them so much.

I will take revenge on Hanul. Whatever will hurt her, and destroy her, I will do that because she tried to kill me BECAUSE of Felix which is why I hate Felix even more.

+
"Heyo good morning." Somi passed me a carton of strawberry milk, as I thanked her and poked the straw into the carton.

"Thanks." I sighed happily as I finished the strawberry milk in one go.

"Damn slow down girl." Somi said wide-eyed as she gave me a judgemental face.

"Don't give me that look." I chuckled as I gave her the 'resting bitch face' back to her.

So far, no signs of Hanul or Felix which is a good thing..I hope.

+
Felix's POV

I lay in bed. I got much better..but I was still having painful headaches and I was still coughing whenever I breathed out heavily.

I wonder what period they are in at school. What the heck..did I just think about school? It's been that boring and dull, that I'm even caring about school.

Just as I was about to close my eyes and go to sleep, my door slammed open as my..dad walked in.

"Get out." I said calmly with my eyes still closed.

"I got information to give to you about the school you will be going abroad." He spoke.

"I'm not moving abroad."

"Well Felix, guess what, you have to." He said coldly as he threw the envelope at me.

"I said I'm not moving abroad! I'm staying here. Here in South Korea and maybe YOU can pack your bags and move to hell." I spat out. He annoys me so much.

"What the heck has that girl done to you? Is she some kind of witch? You used to listen to everything I said but all your doing now is speaking back at me!" He yelled.

"The girl has done nothing but you obviously did something." I snorted, this man is unbelievable.

"The only thing I've done to you is raised you as a tough guy, but now that you've fallen in real love, your changing. I told you to never fall in love. You should never love a girl. Girls are stupid, especially at your age-"

"SHUT UP WILL YOU!" I shouted. "IM NOT MOVING TO A DIFFERENT COUNTRY. I WILL NOT MOVE SCHOOLS AND I WILL NOT FALL IN LOVE. BETTER? I WILL STAY AWAY FROM EVERY GIRL EXCEPT HANUL SINCE YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH AND I WILL BE COLD TOWARDS EVERY GIRL. DOES THIS SOUND ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE."

"Ha, that's how I like it ma boy." He chuckled as he exited my room.

+
Anna's POV

"It's a shame that you didn't end up in hell." Hanul said as I was minding my OWN business at my OWN locker but she crept up to me, like a snake which she is.

"Oh, sorry I couldn't end up in hell, but I think it's because your the one that actually belongs in hell. Maybe god got us mixed up." I said in a really innocent-like voice.

"What?! Shut up! There's no way god got us mixed up! Just look at you!" She pointed at me, squinting her eyes.

Why. Is. She. So. Stupid.
Is she just thick like that or is there something wrong with her?

"I'm looking at myself right now and wow, what a beautiful view." I smiled. "Now if you don't mind, I have somewhere to be." I said as I slammed by locker as hard as I could, which made her jump and stormed past her.

I wish I could just slap her across the face and flush her head down the toilet.

+
I got back home, my mum greeting me by the door as always.

"How was school?" She asked.

That question annoys me so much but I can't bring myself to ignore my mum because..she's a kind person okay.

"Well..what do you think mum?" I rolled my eyes as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"It was great wasn't it?" She asked.

"Nope..but it was surprisingly a quiet day for me today..I wonder why." I said as I walked up the stairs.

Something feels missing. Like a daily routine of mine not done.

Then I realised. At school, Hanul was the only bitch to bother me..and the other would be Felix.
I didn't see Felix at school today. Which I'm pretty glad about because then today would've been so much more of a problem.

But why does it feel like i miss him? When all he does is annoy me..

-
(A/N: yo guys ;) i appreciate every single one of you guys for reading this book..I will carry on and I'm not sure whether to make it a short book or a long book. I won't have time to upload every single day but I will post regularly like maybe 2-3 updates like four times a week..idk :) but I hope you guys have a good day/night/morning/evening and please comment and vote!😇 )