29.

Previously...
There's only one way to solve this problem and make sure i wont ever get hurt again.

Ill go back to being heartless. The heartless girl who couldn't give two fucks about anyone.

+back in korea+

"Darling...are you sure your okay?" My mother asked as I sliced my banana aggressively on the chopping board.

"Yes I am FINE." I responded as I carelessly placed the chopped pieces on top of my Nutella toast. yum.

"Alright calm down young lady. Someone's on their period." My mother snorted as she patted my back and went to the living room, continuing with her kdrama.

Seriously..what's her problem. I was only chopping a banana..just not very nicely. It's fine. I'm the one eating it anyways.

Two honks outside was enough for me to grab my bag and run outside, where I could see everyone in the bus staring at me walk to the bus like I was a celebrity.

I got into the bus, said hello to the bus driver and made my way down the bus. All eyes were surprisingly still on me.

"Hello everyone. Do you mind? I don't want y'all to be gawking at me like that. Kinda creepy so don't look at me." I spoke loudly, stopping in the middle so everyone could hear me. Automatically, heads turned towards the window and I was finally able to breathe normally again. Jesus..

+

It's been quite a while since I've been on this bus. It's been about a month since I got back from America, and I home-schooled for a month and so basically this was my 'first day' back.

"Anna!" I felt a slight poke behind me.

"Do you not fucking understand that if someone has both earphones in, it MEANS not to disturb them?!" I rolled my eyes as I turned my head behind me.

It was Somi.

"Oh...Somi. I'm sorry. Didn't realise it was you." I apologized after seeing Somi's upset face.

"It's okay." Somi spoke as her confused frown turned into a bright smile.

I then looked at who she was sat next to.
He's cute..no ANNA shut up.

Somi noticed that I was somewhat looking at he guy next to her. She smirked and introduced the guy to me.

"Oh yeah. This dude here is Jihoon. He's transferred to our school whilst you were gone. Say hi." Somi smiled as I looked at Jihoon then at her.

I faked a smile then scoffed.

"bye." I spoke, sitting back normally and putting both my earphones in and turning the volume more up until all the chit chats were basically mute.

+

"You were so mean Anna!" Somi stomped her feet as I was putting my books in my locker.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Be nice to him. He's new and he's super nice!"

"pffft no thanks." I scoffed once again, slamming my locker shut which made Somi flinch.

"Calm down geeeez." Somi surrendered.

"I'm calm." I spoke as I raised an eyebrow.

"Cheer up!" Somi jumped up and down.

"Shut up!" I imitated her.

Somi crossed her arms and pulled a 'mad' cute aegyo face.

"haha sorry Somi. That's not gonna work on me." I winked a i leaded the way to Maths.

+

Period 1 seems like a dread. So here is what happened.

I sat in my original seat but then Hanul (I hope y'all remember her) came to me and claimed that where I was seated was her seat.

Then Jihoon runs into class, apologises for being late saying he got lost and he comes to where I'm seated and apparently sits next to me in maths.

I am PRETTY sure that I sit here and Hanul is just being a hoe trying to get Jihoon now that Felix is gone.

"So....?" Jihoon scratched his hair as he tried to process everything I was explaining to him.

He's so innocent..

"So basically if its like that, all you gotta do is divide that and add it by that dumbass" I snorted as I flicked his forehead.

"Hey! You're so mean Anna." He playfully glared at me.

"Whatever. I'm mean to everyone so get used to it." I rolled my eyes.

"Rude." He crossed his arms.

"Oi. Do you want me to help you or not." I raised an eyebrow whilst looking him into his eyes.

His eyes sparkle like Felix's used to.

"Okay okay! By the way Anna, you're really really mean. Even on the bus you said bye when I was gonna say hello to you. Shaking my head." He shook his head like he was disappointed.

Lol cute. Stop Anna kejdjdjdjkewk...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I 'awed', "I'm sooooooooo sorrryyyyyyyyyy NOT. Hurry the fuck up bro. I need to focus on my own worksheet too." I facepalmed.

"Okay I will if you answer my question to you first." He grinned.

"What is it." I said boldly.

"Can we hang out together at lunch and after school today?"

"No." I answered as I looked back at my own worksheet to check answers.

"Pleaseeeee.." he pleaded.

Why does he wanna hang out when I'm being salty af. Whatever. I'm not doing anything after school anyways..and he doesn't look like those classic fuckboys. Maybe I could make another friend besides Somi.

"Hmmm urgh. Sure why not then." I purposely made myself sound annoyed.

I looked at Jihoon, who looked down at his paper and just slightly smiled.

what a cutie....