30.

"Anna!" I heard a voice call me from behind.

Finally school was over and I can't wait to go home. I turn around and there is Jihoon standing there and waving frantically.

"Oh it's you." I said under my breathe as I smiled and walked towards him. I guess I'm no longer going home..forgot that I agreed to hang out with him.

"Hmmm..where do you want to go?" He asked as we got nearer to eachother and started walking towards the school entrance.

"I don't mind." I answered shortly.

"I know!!" He shrieked.

I pulled a cringing face at him, and his smile turned upside down as he stopped jumping about and stood still.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pull that face haha.." I said feeling guilty.

"It's okay, I'm not really sad you know." He smiled again.

"let's go to the karaoke!" he suggested as he linked arms with me.

Immediately, my body pushed and kicked him off of me, as I just stood there looking at him on the floor now.

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry!" I knelt down beside him and helped him back up.

"Ow..what the heck?" Jihoon rubbed his scraped arms in pain.

"I don't like it when people touch me alright, get over it." I rolled my eyes in frustration as I then started walking into the street.

"wait for me!" I heard him wail, as I smiled and carried on walking.

+
"can you sing?" He asked as I picked up a mic and checked if it worked.

"Test one. Test two. Ah. Ah." I spoke into the mic to make sure it was working. Then I heard Jihoon burst into laughter.

"Whats so funny?" I raised an eyebrow as I glared at him 'playfully'.

"Nothing." He kept laughing but once we made eye contact, he stopped laughing and looked down to the floor, puckering his lips up.

"You sing first." I demanded as I passed him the mic and chose the song.

'Butterfly' by BTS

+
His singing was beautiful..somehow I got really surprised and amazed.

I sang too. We sang duos together and that was a lot of fun.

Now, we were outside the karaoke and I took something out of my bag.

I took a cig out, and took my lighter out too. Covering the wind, I attempted lighting my cigarette but before I could, my lighter was snatched out of my hand.

I looked at Jihoon who had astonishment written across is forehead and he was glaring at the cigarette in my mouth and then at me. I just stood there confused.

"Hey! Give me my lighter back.." I reached out for my lighter which was in his hand but he lifted his arm out of reach.

"Give me my fucking lighter back." I said again as I started getting annoyed.

"Since when?" He asked looking straight into my eyes with disappointment.

"Since I was born so give it the fuck back." I started getting mad.

"No. Take that out too." He snatched my cigarette straight out of my mouth, dropping it on the ground and he stomped on it multiple times.

"What the fuck! Pay for that!" I shouted.

"Anna, I thought you were better than this." He said sternly as he sighed.

"Well I'm not so now give me my lighter back." I demanded.

Jihoon stepped forward, and forward until my back hit against a wall. What the fuck is this boy trying to do? Does he want to get punched in the face again?

He stopped 0.1 cm away from my face, and he hugged me. I squirmed, trying to break free from his embrace but he was strong.

After a few seconds, I was going to shout 'THIS IS RAPE' but he let go, and walked off.

What the fuck...

"See you tomorrow at school." He turned around and shouted as he dug his hands inside his coat pocket and walked off.

"Wow..." I scoffed as I reached down for my pack of cigarettes which I put into my jean pocket, but I felt nothing there. I looked down and my cigarette pack was GONE.

That's when I realised what Jihoon had done. What a stupid bastard..he's dead tomorrow.