5.

I'm his next victim? Pfffft, he cant do ANYTHING to me.

I stood outside the classroom door, fixing my uniform and my hair. I was actually surprisingly early today and when I looked through the classroom window, I saw Felix sitting on the table, looking right back at me with a smug grin plastered on his face.

The other boys from his gang were looking at me too with a early-reaction of whatever was going to happen next.

Without warning, I opened the door and stepped in, as soon as I did that, a bucket from the top of the door fell on top of my head.

Ice cold water ran down my body and my uniform as I screamed in shock, anger, frustration, defeat..you name it.

I shivered as I threw the bucket off my head directly at Felix, but he kicked it straight back.

"Hahahaha yes Felix!" Changbin said as he high fived Felix.

"Stupid motherfucking jerkass dickhead!" I screamed as I ran out heading straight to the toilet.

+
I was drying myself in the toilet, when a bunch of girls walked in.

Oh I wonder who it is *rolls eyes*

"Ew look at that thing." She pointed at me.

"Hanul, your the prettiest girl in the school, Felix will NEVER leave you for anyone like that bitch there."

"What happened to her? Did she fall into the drain or what. Ew you stink!" One of them shouted to me.

Actually, I stink of fucking Primark body mists thanks very much. I ignored them as I brushed my hair out, my hair was all tangled and messy and so it was hard to brush through it.

"Oh yeah. Girls, did you know she was with MY Felix yesterday? She's trying to steal Felix oppa off me!" She emphasised the word 'MY'.

"Hul~ She's trying to steal yo man unnie."

"Should we teach her a lesson?" Hanul asked as she crossed her arm looking at me but I just focused on my self and the mirror.

Next thing I knew, more water was being squirted on me by these hoes. I was nearly dry until they started AGAIN.

I grabbed the mop leaning against the wall and used it to whack the girls off their balance.

Then, the fight got worse. It got to full on head to toe punch fights.

+

"You, should know how to respect school properties and the others!" The head mistress said.

It was not fair that I was the only one in trouble, and the rest of the girls were not, just because I started the physical.

"Well sorry to say on your third day, but its detention for you for the rest of the week after school for an hour."

"Yes miss." I looked down, fidgeting with my PE top, since my uniform was all soaking wet.

"Starting from today." She added.

"But-"

"No buts." She said as she went out the classroom  slamming the door.

I sighed in anger, my fists clenching. I felt myself bursting with anger. Who cares? I have detention anyways.

I stormed out my classroom. Everyone in the hallways parted ways for me after seeing I was super angry.

I spotted Hanul kissing Felix in the corner by the girls toilet. I pulled her away from him and slapped her right across the face.

"This is what you deserve you slut." I spat out.

"Hey." Felix pushed me down to the floor.

"What?" I tried to get back on my feet but he pushed me back down.

"Why are you touching my girlfriend for?" He slapped me.

"Because she-"

"Shut up." He spoke.

"Yah, Jisung, let's take her up to the roof where no one can hear or see what  I'm about to do.

-
(A/N: Omg guys. IM GONNA MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTERS MORE FUN BECAUSE AND DIFFERENT BECAUSE THIS LOOKS SO CLICHE. Anyways, I promise the next chapters will be better than my previous ones so please keep reading every time I update! Thank you!)