chapter 34

Andi pov

"Guys! we need to get to the hospital Alex just went into labor" Kian said running down the stairs.

"what!" I yelled jumping up off the couch and put my shoes on, grabbed my phone and threw on my red frantastic Monday (picture of hoodie to side or wherever its located) off the shoulder hoodie in record time calling shot gun in the car.

**

Alex is currently only 4 centimeters and this is like nerve racking. she keeps screaming every once in a while and continues to squeeze Kians hand.

they finally gave her the epidural and she seems like she is high right now. I laughed as she randomly started talking about a potato.

"I don't think she needs anymore of that" I said taking the little button away and putting it on the side table next to all the machines.

"Im going to go get some Starbucks" I said about to walk out the door but was stopped when Jc came in.

"oh...um hey. you should stay here" he said looking nervous. I cocked a eyebrow and tried getting around him to leave the room but he blocked me.

"what are you trying to hide Jc." I snapped and I could feel Kian looking at me. he rubbed the back of his neck and moved out the way.

I sighed and walked out into the hallway and headed out the doors but stopped in my tracks once I saw Sam with a whore. I bit my lip and walked past them both hopping Sam didn't see me.

you might be wondering what im talking about and I really did wish I would have listened to Jc but you know..I don't listen.

What i saw when i walked out the room was you know, sam with some slut up against the wall eating each others faces off. but that's okay. if Sam really wanted to be like that then so be it. I can't do anything about it.

I walked over to the car got in and slammed the door. I sat there, sitting back in the seat with my hand on my face.

I let my hand fall and let out a loud sigh and put the keys in the ignition. I drove to the nearest Starbucks that was by the hospital and ordered a Vanilla Latte.

as I stood over by the counter at the side my phone buzzed in my pocket but I ignored it.

The person walked over to me and handed me my drink and I gladly took it and sat in the corner at the back of the Starbucks. I slowly sipped my drink and looked out the window as it was dark and gloomy outside because it was raining. people ran down the sidewalks with umbrellas and their rain boots trying not to get wet. I sighed as I rested my head on the window.

this was not the first time Sam didn't notice that I caught him cheating on me. it happened at Digitour but I didn't tell anyone besides Connor.

its sad that I tell my brother pretty much everything. but that conversation was upsetting.

flashback.

I walked out my hotel room to go to the starbucks that was downstairs but stopped in my tracks when I saw that Sam had some brunette pushed against the wall as he was shoving his tongue down her throat. I bit back the tears and turned around to go to connors hotel room. I knocked in the door and he came and opened the door, with us matching with what we were wearing. he was wearing black skinnies and his red hoodie that said frantastic mondays on the front and a grey beanie. I was currently wearing the same thing but my vans were red and his were black. I walked in and sat on his bed and he looked at me concerned.

"I just saw sam cheating on me." I mumbled not letting the tears flow.

"your kidding right?" he asked and I shook my head and pointed towards the door. he looked out and obviously saw and slammed the door. I flinched and he paced.

"im gonna kill him" he said threw clenched teeth and I stood up stopping him.

"con stop its fine.."

"this is not fine! he's eating her mouth and he has a damn girlfriend. what is wrong with him!?"

"a lot obviously" I muttered.

"yea but he doesn't need to be doing that to you. he has no reason to go off and do that" connor said placing his hands on my shoulders. I sighed and looked down.

"maybe its because I won't have sex with him" I muttered.

"no Sam's not like that"

"you know how boys get when there horny. I mean your a boy you should understand"

"yea but that doesn't mean he has to do that"

"ill take care of it connor. I just really wanted to vent" I said walking out his room and went straight to my hotel room.

end of flashback.

I sighed once again sometimes wishing I was back home in Florida. I miss it there I really do.

I took a long sip of my drink.

"awe look a lonely Franta." I looked up and saw Jack aka Thatsojack.

"awe look its a wild monkey" I mocked and he smirked. I looked over and saw Jenn standing beside him and I smiles.

"I haven't seen you guys since Digifest." I got up and gave Jenn and hug and Jack jumped on my back. Jenn laughed as me and Jack fell on the ground and me on top of him.

"this should be the other way around." he said smirking flipping us over.

"jack we are in the Starbucks get up" I said pushing him off of me.

he helped me up and asked why I was here by myself and I explained.

"im so sorry" Jenn said taking my drink and drinking the rest of it.

"thanks Jenn" I said glaring at her as she started messing with the cup throwing it around the table.

"I have a idea" Jack said smirking at me with a mischievous glare.

I smiled at him as he told me the idea.