chapter 17

Alex pov

"Ricky im scared..."

"why?"

"what if he doesn't even wanna see me?"

"well it should be the other way around." he said pushing me towards the door. I took a deep breath and twisted the door nob and opened the door slowly.

on the couch playing the x-box live was Sam and Connor. Andi was sitting in the middle watching intensely.

"Come on damn it kick his ass Sam!" she yelled sitting on the edge of the couch throwing her hands in the air.

"hey now come on im your brother!" Connor said sticking his tongue out sitting up starring at the screen. I giggled and walked over to them and touched Andi back and she screamed, which caused Connor to scream which gave Sam the opportunity to kick Connors ass and win.

"you could have waited to scare her" Connor fake glared and got up wrapping me in his arms.

"good to have you home" he smiled and sat on the couch grabbing the controller.

"Alex!!!!!" Andi screamed jumping on my back causing me to fall on the ground and the boys to laugh.

"yea I missed you too now get off" I said and she jumped off looked at me worried.

"sorry I didn't mean to "

"no no its okay." I said smiling.

"Hey Connor who's here?" and soon, there he was standing at the bottom of the stairs, in a black tank top with a floral pocket on the front and dark blue jeans with black vans. he had a snap back on and I lost my breath.

oh my god he is like god.

I got myself collected and looked away from him and at the tv were now Connor and Andi were kicking each others ass.

"Alex is" he said not taking his eyes off the screen.

At this moment you could totally tell Andi and Connor are related because they are both sitting on the edge of the couch, both biting there lip and there eyes narrowed at the screen.

I took my phone out and took a picture posting it on instagram saying

'oh the resemblance of these two'

"well yea I see that now" Kian said

I shot my head over at him and glared at his rudeness.

"no need to be rude" I mumbled walking past him up the stairs to my room .

"wait Alex!" I heard Kian say running after me. I sighed deeply and kept walking to my room. I opened the door and slammed it right in his face setting my bag on the bed.

I missed this place. I started unpacking but was interrupted by the constant knocking on the door.

I walked over to the door and swung open the door irritated.

"What Kian" I snapped.

"can we please talk?" he begged.

"talk about what? how you cheated on me" I said tears clouding my eyes.

"please just listen to me" he said looking guilty.

"your not gonna leave are you?" he shook his head and I sighed stepping aside letting him in. 

"please, just listen" he said standing in front of me.

"im listening.." I mumbled ready to get this over with. 

"you gotta know that what happened was a mistake"

"yea sure"

"no, Alex what happened was when Vanessa came in there I tried to get her out the room but she came onto me. then she told me something that broke my heart."

"continue..."

"She told me that you were downstairs with Connor...on the couch...if you get my drift. so when she kissed me I was still too in shock to pay attention and when she did all I could think of was you and then I thought it was you and things escalated. you came In and that's when I knew she was lying by the way you looked at me." he said a few tears falling from his face.

"how am I supposed to believe you Kian?"

"because I love you and I wouldn't lie to you" he said walking closer to me. my heart sped up a little and he came close to my face.

"I love you Alex. And I love our baby too" he said holding my waist.

"and I love you Kian" I said pulling his face to mine and kissed him.