chapter 8

Alex pov.

I was downstairs by the time Andi and Sam came back home and honestly if you didn't know them you would have automatically thought that they were dating. they walked though the house with Andi leaning into Sam laughing her ass of and Sam smiling from ear to ear. its pretty obvious that Andi and Sam like each other but I know for a fact that Andi thinks that Sam wouldn't go for "someone" like her. but if you just stand back and watch, you can see that he likes her. even if he doesn't wanna admit it.

I smiled at the two and sat on the couch that was in front of the tv and turned it on the soon be joined by JC and Connor.

"can we go do something besides sit here all day?" JC complained and Connor nodded his head agreeing with him and I shrugged.

"I don't have a carrrrrrrrrrrrr" I dragged out the r and looked at them both with a derp face.

"we do dumb ass. " Ricky came in the room joking around with me and sat between me and Connor.

"Okay Ricky not everyone can fit on this damn couch" I said as his ass was half on my lap and half on Connor.

"I wanna go somewhere!!!" I heard Kian yell coming down the stairs in a tie dye shirt, black vans, and jeans with a snap back on. like usual.

"well-"

"damn it sam!!" We all heard Andi scream from upstairs then laughing. we all looked in the direction of upstairs.

"well, we have to wait for those two first and wherever Trevor is." Connor said looking around putting his arm on the back of the couch and sitting on the edge.

"Trevor is at his parents today so he wont be with us." Kian said taking his phone out

"then where are we gonna go anyway?" I asked looking at the four boys.

"how about the beach. I mean we are in California and you and Andi haven't been to the beach since you got here" Ricky said looking at me then for the boys reaction. They all nodded and we looked up once we heard the pattering of someone coming down the stairs. Andi was using a blue towel to dry her now....red?....hair. she stopped at the bottom once she noticed that everyone was looking at her. she dropped her hands by her side and letting the towel fall on the floor.

"what have you never seen a girl in a Pottorff shirt and Red hair before?" she sassed walking away from the towel that was currently now in a heap on the floor. she went to the kitchen and walked out with a water bottle.

"go get your suite on, we going to the beach" JC said and she took the chance and darted up the steps almost tripping over her towel which she didn't bother to grab. I sighed and got up making my way to the stairs to go up to my room and change. as I walked closer in the direction the kian was in -you know since he is standing near the steps- he stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"were something sexy" he winked and I blushed.

this should be a fun experience