0.1

Alex POV.

|Edited|

"Hey Hey Hey!!!!!" Marley yelled jumping on my bed trying to wake me up. Which worked out for her because I fell off the edge of my bed and onto the floor. I winced once my back came in contact with the hard wooden floor, not even my white fluffy rug was sufficient enough for my fall. I groaned and looked in the direction of the smiling redhead.

"What the actual hell Marley." I sighed, looking back up at the ceiling. She sat there on my bed, legs crossed with her eyelashes batting against her cheeks. She kept that cheeky grin on her face until she realized I was really not in the mood.

"It's two in the afternoon and Mr. Lawley is blowing up your phone." She smirked at me, waving my rose gold Iphone 7 in the air that she had retrieved from downstairs.

"Why are you up anyway? Usually you don't get out the bed until almost three." I started, getting up off the floor and walked towards her to get my phone. I picked it from her hands quickly and simply slipped it into the pocket of my sweatpants, walking towards the stairs. I could hear Marley jump off my bed and trail behind me.

"Well" she ran down the steps. "I got up to get something to drink but noticed your phone going off." she claimed, plopping down on the couch, grabbing the remote and turned on the 60" T.V. She flipped through a few stations before she settled on a rerun of The Fosters and watched intensely like if she missed one detail of the show she would fall over and stop breathing. Shaking my head at my best friend, I pulled my phone back out my pocket after I sat beside her and saw that yes; Kian was blowing up my phone.

Ever since I met the boys from Vidcon, we hadn't stopped talking since. After the boys has managed to knock me into the room that day, we got to know each other pretty well. There were six of them. Kian Lawley, JC Caylen, Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillon, Sam Pottorff, and Connor Franta. Each of them had their own personalities but came together as a group pretty well. After taking a few hours to sit a talk, I found out that these boys were here for the so called "Vidcon" which was a Youtube event. The boys had proceeded to tell me that they were all well known Youtubers and they all had a collab channel called "Our2ndlife." We had managed to stay in my hotel room for a few hours before they needed to leave for a meet and greet. I had simply nodded and showed them the way out. But before they left, Kian had managed to slip me his number and from then on, there hasn't been a day we haven't spoken. We Skype and call each other all the time. Constantly receiving dumb text messages from him and the group chat. It feels like I have known them all my life, yet it's only been a few years.

Marley has yet to meet them because for one, they live in California while we live in Florida. Her anticipation to meet them is outrageous, she is always asking when we can see them or when we can fly out to Cali to chill with them for a few days. It does suck that I have managed to become friends with someone all the way across the US, but we have somehow managed during these two years. Just because there is a couple thousand mile distance between all of us, the friendship has still managed to stay the same as well, if not better. I guess distance does make the heart grow fonder, even for a group of energetic idiots. I smiled to myself as I glanced at my phone screen and flipped through all the messages that had flooded my device. I noticed I had multiple messages from Kian himself, but also 130+ messages from the group chat. How the hell does that work? You would think they would just walk to each other since they live in the same house. I guess they don't think like that.

After quickly scanning the chat bubbles that littered the group, I made my way to Kian's contact and pressed the phone icon. I waited till his name popped up on the screen before I placed the cool glass onto my ear.

"It's about fucking time that you answer."

"Well actually you answered this time" I sassed.

"Okay I didn't ask for you to be a smartass." he replied huffing in the phone. I knew he had a smirk on his face so I dismissed his attempt at being mad. Chuckling I leaned back into the couch, spending the next few minutes talking to Kian.