0.0

Alex's POV.

|Edited|

prologue

I was walking into the hotel room I had booked a few months in advance, setting my bags down on the pearly white couch. I was actually surprised that I could afford the master suite in such a high end hotel. I looked around the room for a bit, taking in its simple but extremely beautiful decor. There was a wide patio connected to my room, leaving the room bright and open because of the glass sliding door. The bed had a simple black and white color scheme, black vines and roses stitched into the soft fabric. Grabbing my room key and phone off the cherry wood coffee table, I walked out the room to go find a nearby Starbucks. But the moment I stepped foot out my door, I noticed a lot of people piling into the rooms all around me and grew very confused. 

I slowly made my way through the mass amounts of people and finally reached an elevator. I pressed the down button a few times, hoping the more I pressed the faster it would come. But sadly it didn't work like that. I stood there waiting for the doors to open and I took a look around me. The hallways were being roamed by many teenage girls, and what seems to be their families, or at least mother. Being the curious one I was, I continued to look around to see if I could figure out what was going on. But before I could get a good look, there was a single ding and the elevator doors finally slid open.  A few people filled out of the metal box and made their way in different directions. Taking a breath, I climbed inside once it was empty and hit floor one. 

Once I arrived, I walked out and stumbled into more then just a few people. The lobby was packed with people waiting to be assisted at the front desk. I couldn't help but wonder why so many people came to this hotel when there are so many others around. It could be because of how nice this place is. I don't know but I walked out the building seeing the parking lot was also packed with people trying to find somewhere to park. I decided it would be best to just walk around to find the Starbucks instead of trying to get my car out of this lot.

I pulled my jacked closer to me as I made my way down the street. Taking in the areas around me, I noticed a bunch of little stores that caught my eyes. I managed to pass a magic shop for people who desire black magic, a flower boutique that had the most vibrant bunches I had seen in my entire lifetime. There was a newly opened coffee shop that was ran by a grandmother and her granddaughter who wished to be a famous baker. The area was a nice area. It gave a sense of peace and to me that was very calming. Eventually, I had rounded a corner and started to notice top food chains further on down the street. Scanning the area around me, I soon found the location of the Starbucks, which so happened to be right beside a Dunkin Donuts.  

I padded my way down the rest of the street and before I knew it I was standing at the marble counter, waiting for someone to take my order. I scanned over the many options Starbucks had to offer a basic bitch like me, and I eventually made up my mind. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" A barista walked up and stood behind the register. 

"Um yes can I get a caramel frappachino please?" I said and he simply nodded his head and typed it in. After I paid I barely waited any time before my name was being called. Grabbing the drink and the straw, I made my way back to the insanely booked hotel. When I made it back, it had seemed like more and more people had managed to show up, which was kind of insane if you ask me. Was a home visit really worth all of this? Sighing I made my way back inside the building, fighting my way back to my room. 

I rushed by all the people and took the stairs back up to my floor, realizing that taking the elevator would be too much of a hassle and grabbed my key out my phone case to unlock my door. But as I inserted the key in the door I hear laughter and shouts coming down the hall. I look up quickly and see six boys running down the hallway with tons of screaming girls behind them chasing them, running in my direction.

As soon as my room door was opened just the slightest bit, I was pushed in and crashed to the ground. The room door slammed closed and all I heard was banging coming from the outside of it. I looked up and saw the six boys that were running down the hall, were all in my hotel room laying on the ground gasping for air.

Little did I know that I was going to become friends with these six boys that call themselves "Our2ndLife"