chapter 27

{ I just wanna say that yes, I know connor has left o2l but he will continue to be in this book and apart of o2l. I wanna say that I understand him completely and support him 100% he is doing this to become his happy self again. at least he is still going to be making videos on his main channel for us. #weloveyouconnor}

Andi pov.

"hey Andi" I heard sam say and I looked over at the door and saw him standing there.

"yea?" he walked over to me and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs were everyone besides us were there.

Me and Sam sat on the left side were there was the feet rest part of the couch but you know, connected to the couch. and next to us was jc, then Trevor, then kian with Alex on his lap and sitting on the back of the couch was Ricky and Connor.

I looked in front of us and saw a camera set up on a tripod and I turned to look at Sam.

"were recording?" he nodded and smiled. Ricky looked at everyone and got up turning the camera on.

"what's up guys, its o2l. Today we had a suggestion by Sam here saying we should do a ask o2l so what we did is asked you guys to tweet us some questions. so lets get started"

I smiled as Connor read the first question.

"if you guys were not doing YouTube what would you be doing?" connor looked up from his laptop and said prostitution.

"what the hell connor!" I yelled and everyone laughed.

"I would probably try to make my own pokemon" Ricky grinned and kian slapped his head.

"okay next question" Trevor said. "are you guys going on tour?"

"actually yes, digifest  will be kicking off 3 weeks from now, if you already didn't know.", Sam said smiling at the camera

"all the details and ticket details will be in the details we would love to meet as many of you guys as we can!" JC said picking up wishbone and making him dance.

"yes it is going to be fun and I can't wait to see all your beautiful faces" Kian said smiling. I smiled as they answered more questions.

"now some questions for the girls" Trevor said looking at me and Alex.

"okay someone asked who would you out of the group fuck, marry and kill.?"

"I would marry sam, kill Trevor and fuck kian" I said and alex shot me a glare and Trevor yelled 'hey' I giggled and looked at Trevor.

"sorry trevor" I pouted and he shrugged.

"alex?" kian said as she was sitting on his lap.

"well I would marry kian, Fuck connor and kill jc" she said and laughed at Jc's face.

"well I feel so loved" he mumbled and we all laughed.

"we do love you jc" I said patting his head.

"okay @amazingcarrots askes who are you the most closest too?" Kian said looking off his phone.

"well im closest to Sam. but also close to Connor." I said looking at sam and kissed his cheek.

he blushed and I looked down at my lap biting my lip.

"if you were a boy what would your name be and if you were a girl what would your name be?" I frowned at the thought and whispered Andi.

everybody looked at me with that pity look and I looked away as alex answered with the name sage. the boys quickly answered the question and moved on to the next question.

"are any of you in a relationship?",

"actually yes. I am currently in a relationship with this beautiful person right here, Alex" Kian said kissing her cheek and she smiled.

"and I am in a relationship with my wonderful girlfriend Andi" Sam said pulling me onto his lap and kissed me deeply.

"okay guys keep it PG no one wants to see that" connor said pushing our faces away from each other. I glared and hit his shoulder and he pouted.

"brotherly sister love ladies and gentlemen" Jc said getting up into the camera and motioned towards me and Connor.

"oh and if anybody out there, if you didn't know she, is a Franta" Connor said pointing to me and i smiled.

"yep proud to be a Franta" I said and fucked up Connors hair.

"okay guys well that's all for today. please give this a big thumbs up if you liked!" Ricky said putting his thumbs up.

"Stay cloudy you guys. I love you!"

"stay beautiful! we love you!" Sam said I waved and the rest of the boys said bye and I love you.

after they stopped recording Kian took the camera because its his camera and he went upstairs with Alex to edit.

I yawned and sprawled out on the couch and closed my eyes, falling asleep as Ricky was now playing mario cart with Jc.