|| C H A P T E R 5 ||

Magsimula sa umpisa

I looked inside. Fin was laying on the bed with a girl on top of him. My heart raced as the girl pulled her top up and over her head. His hands un did her bra, his lips kissed hers, his naked body laid under her half clothed body. Tears began to stream down my face and my heart began to tighten. Deciding I can't take anymore of it I barge in.

"HOW COULD YOU!?" Both the girl and him jumped up reaching for the blanket to cover their naked bodies.

"Brooke-"

The look on both of their faces changed as they had just got caught. All I could think was how could he? Why would he? Thoughts raced through my head as tears streamed down my face.

I ran out the room and down the stairs not bothering to hear either one of them out. At this point I can't even think straight. My chest was right, face red and hot, I just ran. What else could I do?

"Brooke, honey, what's wrong?" His mother asked. I shook my head and ran out the house slamming the door and hopping in my car. Fin came out of his house half clothed screaming after me.

"Brooke wait!" He came up to my car as I was reversing out. He hit the hood of the Jeep. Not bothering to see if he was okay I drove off.

As I drove tears blurred my vision as I drove. I wiped them off smearing makeup all over my face. The whole drive back home I silently weeped. God I was such a fool.

In front of my house I cried my eyes out banging on the steering wheel. I screamed hoping my parent wouldn't look out their window. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when someone knocked on my window I looked up to see who it was and rolled it down.

Trying to wipe the tears, trying to wipe the pain, off my face as I did so.

"Brooke. . . Are you ok?" Grace I hadn't seen her since Sunday. She seemed to be avoiding me.

"I-I'm Fin-ne," I couldn't help the shudder as I just wanted to weep my heart away.

She reaches her hand in the car and whipped my tears away, "No your not," she opened my door, "scoot over," I scoot to the passengers seat as she got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I shuddered while still trying to wipe my tears away.

"Well I assume you don't want your parents to see you or else you would've went inside your house already so," she did a U-turn and pulled into her driveway, "I'm going to do you a favor," she pulled the garage remote out of her pocket and opened the garage pulling my Jeep next to her motorcycle.

"Why do y-you have the g-garage remote in your p-pocket?"

"So, I don't get locked out anymore, insurance policy," she waved the remote in my face. I cracked a smile my tears slowly began to dry up.

"Let's go inside." She opened her door and came around to open mine.

I got out the car and followed her inside, "Your m-mom won't m-mind?"

"Nah, she won't be back till tomorrow night her and my little sister went to visit a," she paused for a second, "family friend."

"Oh ok," I wiped my face one last time.

"Why are you crying?" She asks looking at me intensely.

"Why aren't you cry?" I shot back.

"Because I have no reason to cry, yet," she grabbed me by my wrist and dragged my up stair to the bathroom.

I didn't bother questing her until we entered the room, "What are you doing?"

She grabbed a wash cloth wets it with warm water and presses it against my face I flinched before I realized what she was doing.

"Whipping your face clean of your ruined makeup."

I decided to take a seat on the toilet as she did so. The wet cloth wiped against my face as she used all her attention to get the smeared makeup off my skin.

"So your done avoiding me?" I looked up to see her reaction.

She stopped and looked down at the wet the wash cloth and continued on, "I wasn't avoiding you."

I shook my head and grabbed her wrist, "And I didn't just catch my boyfriend sleeping with another girl," standing up I go to look at myself in the mirror ad laugh a bit at my disheveled appearance.

"That's why you were crying?"

I nod my head as I starred at the puffy eyed girl who was looking back at me. How could this have happened to me? ME of all people! What did I do to deserve this?

Grace stood on the side of the sink. I guess she was done wiping off my face as she gently threw the wet wash cloth inside.

I stood starring at myself, as my brain tried to process what I just went through. Only it couldn't. I shouldn't be going through this.

A piece inside me broke and fell off tonight. Upon realizing this I end up in tears yet again. I fell into Graces embrace on the floor and cried into her shoulder. I knew this girl for not even a month, but it felt like I knew her my whole life, as my body fit perfectly into hers and I weeped into her shoulder.

A whole mess and a half, but was this girl going to pick up the pieces? Or ruin me even more?