Chapter Twenty One: Our Future

Start from the beginning

He laughed looking down to his cereal before looking back to me." Use your spell. Read my mind." He said and I smiled.

I grabbed my wand from my back pocket and smiled a bit happy, yet nervous." Interior Mens quid potest celare?"

Just like that my vision was changed to a vision of a dream. I saw Seth standing outside some house shirtless and looking at the mountain and woods. It was peaceful. The sun was nice and out warming his skin. He heard something and turned around to show myself with a bright smile. I smiled hugging him closely and what caught my attention was the engagement ring on my finger.

I came out of the vision and looked to Seth a bit stunned. I would have never guess he would imagine that kind of stuff or think our future will end up like that. Seth was nervous thinking it was something I did not want to see. He had no chance to really pay mind to it when I grabbed his face and smashed my rose bud lips to his. He was shocked kissing, at first, till he realized he was actually being kissed and closed his eyes melting.

I kissed hard, passionate, but most of all with so much love. I loved it and it got to the point where we used tongue and fought for dominance. Of course, Seth won. I broke the kiss biting her swollen, pink lips and smiled staring at Seth difference. Appreciation. Adoration. Devotion. All the looks where in my eyes.

" I love you too." I said and Seth beamed before pecking my lip three times. I laughed and looked around the house now confused." Where is everyone ?"

" Emmett, Carlisle, and Esme left."

" What ?!" I roared letting him go and staring at him appalled by the idea.

" Jacob distracted the pack. He's speaking to them now while they run to hunt." Seth said, but I ignored it going to the living room. There, I saw Alice and Mom surrounding Bella laughing and talking about something.

" Is Dad safe ? How about Grandma and Grandpa ?"

" Aurelia, don't stress."

" I have to stress. What if the pack hurt them ?"

"  We haven't gotten word for Jacob yet, but everything should be fine." Edward said, but I was still beyond worried.

I sat with the girls talking and feeling the hard kicks the baby was giving on Bella's stomach. I couldn't help, but reminiscence what Seth saw for our future. This would be me when I grow up, but less in pain and dead hopefully. I heard footstep and looked up seeing Jacob, Seth, and Edward walk in with smiles.

" Help me up." Bella said and quickly the girls helped her. Positive thoughts were in the air. I liked it and smiled looking to the three men in the room" Hey. Are you okay ?"

" Yeah, it's not like l'm the one carrying a demon."

" Jacob." I said giving a playful warning look.

The joke was kind of funny, and it made Bella smile, but she didn't want Jacob taking it a bit too far."

Mom smiled to Bella while still holding her up." This is pretty important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided ?"

" What now ?"

" Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

" She hates them." Bella mumbled.

" Well, then l'm on your side no matter what you picked."

"Cliche." I said which made Seth and Edward chuckle a bit.

Bella turned over to Mom with a determined face." They're not that bad. lf it's a boy, EJ. Edward Jacob." She said seeing how it made both men smile and feel honor.

Mom huffed and rolled her eyes." Okay, fine, that one's not awful. Why don't you tell him the girl's name ?"

" l was playing around with our Mom's names. Renee and Esme. And l was thinking...Renesmee."

The whole room when quiet and I bit my lip from laughing when I saw the look Jacob had to the new fond name. Edward laughed behind Jacob while he stuttered.

" R-renesmee ?"

" Too weird ?"

" No, that's not too weird. lt's beautiful. and it's unique, which certainly fits the situation. l like Renesmee." Edward said which made everyone smile.

" EJ or Renesmee. Not bad." I said looking over to Bella, who smiled a bit proud.

" Says the girl name Aurelia." Jacob teased which made me shoot him a playful glare.

Mom bent down grabbing Bella's blood cup while glaring to Jacob since Dad was the one to name me and was offended slightly by the insult.

" He likes it." Bella said while Mom rolled her eyes.

Bella went to grab the cup when it slipped right out her hand. A horrid ripping sound was heard followed by bone cracking and snapping. Bella's body twisted in an odd manner. I gasped before seeing Bella fall to her knees and more bones cracked. Everyone rushed to catch her. Her body becoming limp that she could no longer move. Edward grabbed her head in time while everyone stared shocked.

The baby is coming